1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198050028852 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by blackhippy, Sep 5, 2014.

1. blackhippy

blackhippy New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:56482841
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198050028852

Victim profile: 76561198073231411

What happened? Description:
    So this guy named Free Mussolini is adding me.
    Want to buy some of my weps for 36,6$, so he did. Everything was fine, then he's telling me after the payment that it was his friend who send the money, and that he might do a chargeback on me because they dont get along lately. (this story might be made up)

Then a few days later he's asking about another wep, im asking 140$ but he only got 132,5 and a few keys he's adding so im down for it. (2nd payment was made from other paypal acc then 1nd. 2nd was from some company paypal i think)
    Gave him the wep ofcourse, hes happy. After a few days a chargeback for the 2nd payment comes in (132,5$) paypal closing the case instantly (idk even why?) didnt gave me any chance to provide proofs that he paid for a virtual item so hes not protected by paypal. I was with contact with him and he was telling me all the time that it was his friend, and that hes going to talk and get it sorted out, he said that he guarantee that he will give my my wep back or my money back, he said that multiple times.
    Few days later 2nd chargeback came in, case was open so i gave paypal the proofs and they returned me the 1st payment (36,6) but im still 132,5 short.

The whole story about the friend might be made up, or true. I dont really care, he is the one i made transaction with so i want him to be marked as a scammer. Ive already told him to give my my weapon back so we can forget about all this and he will solve the problem with his "friend" but i guess he's not down for that, so he's story is propably made up.
    Gave him the untill today, end of friday, he assured me a couple days ago that i will get my money back today (because hes meeting with his friend today) i didnt get my money back, instead he came up with another excuse - hes friend mail got hacked and paypal charged back all payments, hes friend dont have acces to his paypal lol.
    He's full of s✿✿✿.​

Provide Evidence:
    Evidence is made of 9 screenshots of talking to him, read it to know the whole story and hes excuses.
    + paypal chargeback
    + trade history​

Attached Files:

2. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    In order to process this report, we need full, unedited screenshots showing All activity in your PayPal history (you will have to click the link that says All activity), taken from a PC/Mac. From your payment history page, select All Activity and make sure the dates include the date right before you were scammed, as well as today's date. Take a full, uncropped screenshot of this history. We also need pictures showing details of each payment that you received and details of all the disputes.

We also need your inventory history taken from within the Steam client, with the URL bar visible. If you don't have the URL bar visible within Steam, please enable it. To enable the URL bar, go to View -> Settings -> Interface. Check the box next to Display Steam URL address bar when available.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  3. blackhippy

blackhippy New User

Steam:
    Here you go.

Attached Files:

4. Lava

SteamRep Admin:
    Please re-upload the PayPal screenshots without editing them; don't redact pieces of information like that. If you can also get the screenshots in English, that would be helpful.
  5. blackhippy

blackhippy New User

Steam:
    I dont know what you mean? Covering my email and some id transaction number is redacting pieces of information? Idk how that would help you.
    Also, i don't know how to switch my paypal to other language.
  6. Lava

SteamRep Admin:
    Integrity checks. Helps us ensure these screenshots correspond to the transaction in question.

If you want, we can hide the screenshots from public view so only staff can see it, but we can't have information like that redacted.
  7. Lava

SteamRep Admin:
    @blackhippy,

Unfortunately, without the requested information, this report will be archived. Please open a new report with the requested information or evidence if you can provide it later.

Thanks.