1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561198050075288 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Doraemon, Jan 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Doraemon

Doraemon New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:101654180
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198050075288

Victim profile: 76561198163574088

What happened? Description:
    So, in around decemberi met Its Not Me (wrabbie) on the RSG trading servers. He was a admin on those servers and deemed highly trustable. I added him and we started chatting up. One day he asked me for some keys so he could renew his Runescape subscription. He was going to pay 11 keys back within a week. I, as he was a trusted admin, didnt mind and traded him the keys.
    What i didnt do was take screenshots of the chat, wich deemed to be a big mistake. A couple days later i asked him about the keys. For the next 72 hours he ignored me and acted like he was AFK. I stepped over to the owner of the RSG servers : Shixma (http://steamcommunity.com/id/Rev32gaming)
    After talking to Shixma he finally answered me and told me that he needed more time and didnt explain why he was ignoring me. A couple more days passed and the keys have yet to be returned. Again he starts ignoring me and when i finally get in touch by stalking him on the server and saying hes a scammer, he starts saying that he scammed a scammer and that he finds that amusing etc. That moment i knew i wouldent get the keys back. So i instantly stepped to the owner and told him the whole story. He knew that Its not me scammed me but wanted "proof". He also knew he was ignoring me and kept saying that i needed proof and that ge wasnt going to ask Its not me. What f✿✿✿✿✿✿ trade server lets a scammer be a admin on there. A man thats supposed to be trustworthy. Shixma started to ignore me too. couple days ago i remembered and asked Shixma 1 last time. But he didnt even bother to add me. He wanted a moderator thats a friend of mine, communicate for him and would refuse to hear my part of the story. I find this completely unacceptable as a owner of servers to ignore the fact your admin scammed 10 keys. Im pretty convident this will get archived as theres close to no proof. I will be writing a report on Shixma's steamrep too.

Thanks for reading​

Provide Evidence:
    So, in around decemberi met Its Not Me (wrabbie) on the RSG trading servers. He was a admin on those servers and deemed highly trustable. I added him and we started chatting up. One day he asked me for some keys so he could renew his Runescape subscription. He was going to pay 11 keys back within a week. I, as he was a trusted admin, didnt mind and traded him the keys.
    What i didnt do was take screenshots of the chat, wich deemed to be a big mistake. A couple days later i asked him about the keys. For the next 72 hours he ignored me and acted like he was AFK. I stepped over to the owner of the RSG servers : Shixma (http://steamcommunity.com/id/Rev32gaming)
    After talking to Shixma he finally answered me and told me that he needed more time and didnt explain why he was ignoring me. A couple more days passed and the keys have yet to be returned. Again he starts ignoring me and when i finally get in touch by stalking him on the server and saying hes a scammer, he starts saying that he scammed a scammer and that he finds that amusing etc. That moment i knew i wouldent get the keys back. So i instantly stepped to the owner and told him the whole story. He knew that Its not me scammed me but wanted "proof". He also knew he was ignoring me and kept saying that i needed proof and that ge wasnt going to ask Its not me. What f✿✿✿✿✿✿ trade server lets a scammer be a admin on there. A man thats supposed to be trustworthy. Shixma started to ignore me too. couple days ago i remembered and asked Shixma 1 last time. But he didnt even bother to add me. He wanted a moderator thats a friend of mine, communicate for him and would refuse to hear my part of the story. I find this completely unacceptable as a owner of servers to ignore the fact your admin scammed 10 keys. Im pretty convident this will get archived as theres close to no proof. I will be writing a report on Shixma's steamrep too.

Thanks for reading​

Attached Files:

2. [R.S] Clappyclive

[R.S] Clappyclive New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:75925187
    Wrabbie did the same to me, ignoring me. He also has multiple other accounts which he scams on and Shixma keeps him as a admin since he gets a share of the scammed items, knowing they've been scammed.
  3. «ϟRṦGϟ» AD0!F JA€KL£R

«ϟRṦGϟ» AD0!F JA€KL£R Donator - Tier IV

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:56593364
    Even though I completely agree that Wrabbie is a blatant scammer, and I've known him long enough to know that he did used to scam, all the time (For all I know, he may still do it) But R.S.G. is no more, I used to be head admin of that server and yes, I can agree Shixma would of also ignored you, he ignored me, he ignores everyone. Wrabbie did scam people, he does also find scamming scammers amusing to him as well, but the screenshots you've provided even though you agreed it won't be enough, but you have to have it unedited, you've cropped them images down which makes them edited, you need a full screen screenshot for the evidence to be valid, due to this being over a year ago that you filed this, I have a feeling that this won't get accepted nor changed, but I do agree that Wrabbie would have done what this report has said, I've known him for so long, that he's even admitted to me on multiple occasions that himself and someone named 'Majestic' used to even go round saying to people that Wrabbie is willing to buy stuff for pay-pal money yet they had to go first because he is "trusted" then just run with the money, when he first came to R.S.G., he donated over £1000 to the server, this is one of the reasons (If not the only reason) that I believe Shixma is more than happy to stick his neck out for Wrabbie, because he basically paid for the server, he won't let his "main admin" (Which is a complete fraud) go down without a fight, so they ignore people, all the time.
    Now I've had my say, good luck with getting this accepted, because I don't believe with the evidence provided that it'll happen, but good luck to you no matter what.
    R.S.G. is dead and gone, but the history of Wrabbie isn't.
  4. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Not enough evidence to prove/validate a report.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.