1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Evidence Provided Report: 76561198050649703 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Previously Banned Reports' started by PlusOneRabbit, May 1, 2016.

1. PlusOneRabbit

PlusOneRabbit New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:79004858
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Gambling] Gambling fraud or spycrab runner
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198050649703

Victim profile: 76561198118275445

What happened? Description:
    EasyGoLucky sent me a random friend request, I accepted it later and asked who they were, they responded the next day claiming they had played with me before and wanted to play again, which seemed fishy from the start because I didn't remember them, their profile was basically a giant advertisement for a gambling site (I know real moderators don't have their entire profile based around some site they mod) and their profile picture was of some random streamer. Later in the day they asked if I gambled, I said no, they said they were an administrator of a gambling site and that they could make me win, at which point I recognized the scam and cut it off.​

Provide Evidence:
    The chat window: View attachment 410351
    Their profile in Google Chrome (with URL visible): View attachment 410352
    Their profile viewed in Steam and the chat window side by side: View attachment 410353

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Thanks - moving to review
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**