1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198050680230 - ([DOTA2] Dota2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Extra.HvC, Dec 13, 2014.

1. Extra.HvC

Extra.HvC New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:58238011
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [DOTA2] Dota2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198050680230

Victim profile: 76561198076741751

What happened? Description:
    got scammed by a buyer, and also with the middle man name i7|jing which. Middleman restarted steam but never came back and not receiving my payment. Please help​

Provide Evidence:
    I got scammed by one of the rep, he took an arcana from me and also an immortal item. Everything is legit until he said he'll restart steam but still i got no items.
    The person buying is Pedro Simona.
    he never gone back and also the person trying to buy it is gone as well.​

Attached Files:

2. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    @Extra.HvC We need uncropped, unedited screenshots of your inventory history, taken from within the Steam client with the URL bar visible. If you don't have the URL bar visible within Steam, please enable it. To enable the URL bar, go to View -> Settings -> Interface. Check the box next to Display Steam URL address bar when available. To access your inventory history, hover over your name in the Steam window, and click Inventory. Click More -> View Inventory History. Please provide your full inventory history from the date before the transaction in question until today's date.

From your Inventory History, we need you to click on the name of the person you traded with. Their name may have changed, but that's ok. Take a screenshot of the profile that comes up, with the URL bar visible, without cropping or editing it.
    Mattie! likes this.
  3. i7Jing

i7Jing Partner Community

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:45207251
    Here's a screenshot of my item history. He got tricked by an impersonator and he's spammed me on d2t because he wants his arcana back that I can't give.

Attached Files:

4. i7Jing

i7Jing Partner Community

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:45207251
    Wrath likes this.
  5. Extra.HvC

Extra.HvC New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:58238011
    I admit its my fault, i didn't check, i'm oblivious how does steamrep work when i did the trade. Nevermind my post it seems i got fooled by a bunch of kids. I apologize to you i7|Jing next time i'll go and ask you personally when i'm going again to a similar transaction or any of the other reps. It doesn't matter to me anymore I can make $30 in an hour so its not much of a bother to me, I'm just frustrated at that time, that's why i said that to you i'm really sorry. Sorry for accusing you. Steamrep i7|Jing has been impersonated and it's my fault, I didn't thoroughly check.
    You can drop this case now.
  6. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    @Extra.HvC Can you please provide the requested evidence? The instructions I provided will help us to identify who impersonated Jing, and we can append your report so it points to the real scammer.
  7. Mattie!

Mattie! SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:5712733
    @Extra.HvC,

Unfortunately, without the requested information, this report will be archived. Please open a new report with the requested information or evidence if you can provide it later.

Thanks.