1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198052046315 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by /SDG/•KarmaZabu•, Feb 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. /SDG/•KarmaZabu•

/SDG/•KarmaZabu• Caution on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:57048514
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198052046315

Victim profile: 76561198074362756

What happened? Description:
    Didn't receive the knife after the trade.
    IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII​

Provide Evidence:
    User scammed me off 33€ when i was about to buy his knife via paypal. Seemed friendly at first, we discussed for a pretty while and once i sent him his money, he invited me to trade, though he never traded me the knife just saying at the end "there is no money why waste my time scammer" blocked me and set himself offline. But as you clearly can see on the screenshot i have send that f✿✿✿✿er 33€.

Oh and by the way and if you read this Andrey, which i am pretty sure about, i already have filled a chargeback. So basically you can't use that money and are just risking a tradeban/scammer tag for free. Good job lad.​

Attached Files:

2. /SDG/•KarmaZabu•

Steam:
    Edit: Huntsman Knife Boreal Forest FT
  3. /SDG/•KarmaZabu•

Steam:
    Wow, can someone assist me how to fill up a chargeback on paypal? Well i did one saying the item has never arrived but they closed it saying i should wait a little while.
  4. Biter

Biter New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:45890293
    Im scammer? Are you kidding me?
    1) We agree in skype, that i give you a knife in TimeZero, so why did you talking about Huntsman Knife Boreal Forest FT? SHOW ME where did you write me in steam, that you want knife from CS:GO for your money? Scammer here only you, and you tried to -rep me now? Srsly? What a dat joke!
    2) Yes, you send me money, but you take it back in 5 minutes, BEFORE i send you message!
    3) I send you knife in TimeZero, where is my ****** money!
  5. Biter

Biter New User

Steam:
    I know, that steamrep cant help me, so i report you in game, and send all screenshots to moderator. Give me back my knife or send me money in 7 days or you will be banned!
  6. -hg- COBALT

-hg- COBALT New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:42037753
    If you have evidence to the contrary, I believe you can provide it here.
  7. /SDG/•KarmaZabu•

Steam:
    1. What the hell is TimeZero?
    2. Dear steamrep team, as you can see on the Screenshots i NEVER RECEIVED a knife but payed this scrub 33 € via paypal.
    Hes just coming up with a bullshit excuse as hes afraid of a scammer tag/ trade ban.
  8. /SDG/•KarmaZabu•

Steam:
    Btw we never talked via Skype hes just lying.
  9. /SDG/•KarmaZabu•

Steam:
    + he has or had that huntsman knife in his inv. I also showed you the agreement between us and i dont think i need any more proof
  10. Biter

Biter New User

Steam:
    Yes, ofcourse i have!

Attached Files:

11. Biter

Biter New User

Steam:
    Yes, im really have knife in my inventory and 130$, and i said you that i can sell it too, with other weapons from steam, but 33€ was for knife from TimeZero.
    I said you again SHOW PROOF that we talk about Huntsman Knife Boreal Forest FT.
    I show you chat and paypal proofs.
    Where is your message about Huntsman Knife Boreal Forest FT?
  12. /SDG/•KarmaZabu•

Steam:
    Nice try, idiot. Yes, of course i initiated a chargeback after you scammed me. And letsassume i scammed u alright? Wouldnt i have chargebacked AFTER receiving the knife? Is this the logic of you russians?
    However, your shitty skype proof is fake as f✿✿✿.
    In Skype people usually have their real name so friends find them easier, not game nicknames like zeig.. And why would i name myself Zeig. on skype like on steam instead of my real life name? Am i named zeig. On paypal as well? You are jaut a fool and thanks for the faked skype proof, helps me alot proofing you scammed me.
  13. /SDG/•KarmaZabu•

Steam:
    Btw nice time you chose for your skype fake s✿✿✿ (didnt even send the money at this time )
    And makes totally sense to speak to you on slype and steam huh?
  14. Biter

Biter New User

Steam:
    Skype? You didint know what is skype?
    That was screen from timezero, *****!
    Im idiot? Maybe, because i trust you and send knife, but you chargebacked after receiving the knife, because you want my knife for free, and dont lie now, like a kid!
  15. Biter

Biter New User

Steam:
    You will talk in voice chat in steam too, idiot?
  16. Biter

Biter New User

Steam:
    I show my proofs. I dont wanna speak with s✿✿✿, like you. anymore.
    I will ask to ban you in 7 days and i will take my knife back.
    Be happy now, stupid scammer
  17. /SDG/•KarmaZabu•

Steam:
    This will become a much bigger issue for both of us if you just don't refund my money.
    Yeah, better just be quiet. You are making things worse for you. So first of all, why would i trade VIA STEAM for a game item outside of steam, especially when in this case i want to purchase virtual items for money. Second, i had a look on this "TimeZero" and it seems to be some kind of russian browser game. Yup, a guy living in westeurope is playing on russian websites some russian games and contacts people on steam and the website csgolounge to buy items for this game instead of doing some micro transaction in the games buy menu as i assume there isn't even a trading function like on steam (not 100% sure, but you get my point). Cool story bro.

And if steamrep stil does believe his horseshit. The money transaction took place at 22:13 but in his faked screenshot it was 22:07 where i sent him the money and 22:10 where i decided to chargeback.
  18. /SDG/•KarmaZabu•

Steam:
    Update: He just moved all his knives from his account away, so he propably does have some alternates.
  19. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    No more insults, no more warnings.
  20. /SDG/•KarmaZabu•

Steam:
    Update: He is lying pretty much on the paypal case to keep the money he scammed off me.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.