1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Evidence Provided Report: 76561198052149067 - (Exxorr / [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by яight, Apr 15, 2014.

1. яight

яight New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:18783093
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Steam Wallet fraud
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198052149067 (Exxorr)

Victim profile: 76561197997831915

What happened? Description:
    I added a trade in cs go lounge. Some guy added me and he attempted to trade scam me by trying to give me fake codes and his 'steam wallet' through trading. I have no idea who he is, but if you look in his comment section, you will clearly see two people that identified him as a scammer. He already has a VAC on his account. I have all the necessary evidence if you check my screenshots. Please ban this criminal before he actually scams someone of their items.​

Provide Evidence:
    I added a trade in cs go lounge. Some guy added me and he attempted to trade scam me by trying to give me fake codes and his 'steam wallet' through trading. I have no idea who he is, but if you look in his comment section, you will clearly see two people that identified him as a scammer. He already has a VAC on his account. I have all the necessary evidence if you check my screenshots. Please ban this criminal before he actually scams someone of their items.​

Attached Files:

2. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    Im sorry for you loss but I am marking this for admin to review.
  3. яight

яight New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:18783093
    Oh no, I didn't lose anything. I just played this out to get concrete evidence.
  4. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    Oh, Sorry for the confusion. Thank you for your report. An admin will look into this soon.