1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198052236944 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by jinxY, Oct 28, 2014.

1. jinxY

jinxY New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:83134859
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Steam Wallet fraud
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198052236944

Victim profile: 76561198126535446

What happened? Description:
    He added me through CSGOLounge and offered to buy my Bayonet and I said if he could go first. He said "why don't we use the trade offer instead?" and I knew that he was trying to scam me so I said "Sure" and he sent me a trade offer saying that he was sending me money to Steam Wallet. I attached the screenshot of the trade offer of that low scammer.​

Provide Evidence:
    I have attached a screenshot of his profile and the trade offer that he sent me. If you need something more please tell me so that I can provide. Thank you.​

Attached Files:

2. KrystalGamer

KrystalGamer New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:45985608
    It's not me. Kinder0s i know it's you. I have 2 videos recorded. I'll upload them asap.
  3. KrystalGamer

KrystalGamer New User

Steam:
    Proof that i've by now:
    I don't use csgo lounge, i looked your profile no bayonet?: http://csgolounge.com/profile?id=76561198126535446
    Your account claims having 200hours atleast of gameplay. I can barely see 30..
    You have lots of fake rep. OH and look what i found one of the guy who's giving you rep it's a friend of Kinder0s :3
    Look what i found: http://imgur.com/JLeY8Md
    jinxY likes this.
  4. KrystalGamer

KrystalGamer New User

Steam:
  5. REMADY

REMADY New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:37528797
    this robinwalker tried to scam me too, son of a b✿✿✿✿
    jinxY likes this.
  6. jinxY

jinxY New User

Steam:
    "Proof"...

I'm reporting you for attempting to scam me via trade offer, first thing: I don't have the Bayonet trade active on CSGOLounge.

Second: I don't know what my hours in CSGO have to do with your scam attempt.
    Third: It's not fake rep, you can add those people and ask them if they traded with me. And I don't know who the f✿✿✿ is kinderos or his friend.
  7. KrystalGamer

KrystalGamer New User

Steam:
    Probably you don't know but REMADY knows :3
    Why do you deleted remady's comment in your profile and Reels comment (aka the account used to fake the trade offer)
    Stop spamming my steam..
  8. KrystalGamer

KrystalGamer New User

Steam:
  9. KrystalGamer

KrystalGamer New User

Steam:
  10. I <3 Lee Ji Eun

I <3 Lee Ji Eun New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:38656610
    ---not an admin---
    Krystal, this is easy to resolve. Just post a picture of your sent trade offers. If it doesn't show the bayonet, you're good to go. If it does, well, you get the SR mark that was coming anyway.
    KrystalGamer likes this.
  11. KrystalGamer

KrystalGamer New User

Steam:
    It's in the video. But i'll post as pics aswell.
    proof.png proof1.png proof2.png proof3.png
  12. KrystalGamer

KrystalGamer New User

Steam:
    Other thing that i found chicago da Twistar from the video added me after i talked with remady and he removed me.(inb4 i lost conv)
    He's a friend of remady*cough* an alt. Why would someone add me to steal my account right after remady talk to me.
  13. jinxY

jinxY New User

Steam:
    So basically you're saying that I have 30 alternate accounts with +40 games in each one or high value inventory and you said on chat that I was a guy named "cenz" then I was a guy named "REMADY" then I was a guy named "Kinder" and then you said that I was the guy who you talked with on your video.

You're not going anywhere, you have several reports including:
    Just stop trying to hide yourself and I see you got a new knife lel filthy scammer. Please some SteamRep moderator mark this for review because this guy for what I see already scammed someone with that Flip Knife on his inventory.
  14. TanYaoMing

TanYaoMing New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:62470529
    Your backpack is private and the people whom you buy and sell keys from are private profiles, vac-banned or trade-banned. Also what is with the 1 2 3 4 5 6 with your friends in your profile comment section? Fake rep? :)
  15. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    user reporting with alt and has history of fake reporting, banned, report rejected.