1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Archived Report: 76561198053022911 - (Lanister / [Steam] Steam Games)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by GooD-BoY, Jan 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GooD-BoY

GooD-BoY New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:36529742
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [Steam] Steam Games

Accused profile: 76561198053022911 (Lanister)

Victim profile: 76561198033325212

What happened? Description:
    I saw at www.TF2outpost.com his post that had DayZ and want 14 TF2 Key and it was lowest price that i found, so i manged to add him to trade, i traded with him and it was at 7 Jan, at 10 Jan the game revoked, and user in steam alert was tytsad88/ i contact him to get my keys back he refused give me my keys and he told me report this user and contact support and he said will open ticket to support so i told him i will wait 1 day no more, after 1 day asked him if support reply to his ticket he said no, so i asked him to give me my keys he said if you get your 14 keys maybe steam will give you another 14 keys, so i told him if i get i will give your keys back if that happen, after that he made him offline and next day i contact him he refused to contact me and after that he deleted me and changed his name to asmodeus and profile picture too but i had his profile at steam trade history, i added 2 guys from reps at comments from Lanister profile and they told me there games revoked too and he deleted them, i found a friend common with him and me asked him if he traded with him and his answer yes and same story game revoked but he contact steam support and they undone the trade and he got his keys back.

tytsad88/ profile: 76561198075736214

I think he bought this copies with another steam account with stolen credit card, because i don't think no one get 10 copies of same game from one not have any +reps or friends except one name last weekend : 76561198111659629

This guy was had at his friend list Lanister, but now he removed him self i think
    Lanister and last weekend Last Online: 3 days ago [Same Days ?!]

Note: I contact support at 7 Jan and no reply tell now :(

Provide Evidence:
    I didn't get screenshot of chat because i was trust him and i didn't thought he will remove me, But i have screenshot of Steam alert and from steam trade history​

Attached Files:

2. GooD-BoY

GooD-BoY New User

Steam:
    Any Help here
  3. GooD-BoY

GooD-BoY New User

Steam:
    Need help
  4. GooD-BoY

GooD-BoY New User

Steam:
    I get keys from support but i still need to review this report
  5. Sjru

Sjru User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Hello, there's no way of knowing if the guy that you traded is the original buyer and not just a reseller.

As such, I'll archive your report.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.