1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198053216530 - (Isacloni / korvslanten / [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Axie, Jan 25, 2014.

1. Axie

Axie New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:32826554
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Fake items or item duplication
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198053216530 (Isacloni / korvslanten)

Victim profile: 76561198025918836

What happened? Description:
    So me and Isacloni (changed name to korvslanten) met on a trade server [YBC], and he wanted to buy a scout unusual, so i traded him, then he wanted to see what it looked like, so he gave me the bonk boy to wear (evidence below can prove this) just so he can see the double effect. I gave the bonk boy straight back (inventory history) and he wanted to see what i looked like on his view, so i gave him mine. seconds later he gave it straight back to me and offered an Australium Ambassador for it, but he had to go as he offered it and added me.

We re-traded the day after and he wanted to see what it looked like one last time, and i kept telling him to add the Ambassador incase he ran off, so he did and i didn't notice that he had quickswitched it into a Strange Ambassador (they both have same skins in trades) and accepted. Seconds later he removed me, blocked me and privated his profile, i joined his server and keep asking him to give it back (Also had a few friends to help me) and he kept declining and saying that i'm "bullsh1tting" although i'm not. He left a few minutes later and tends to go on the [YBC] Trade Server where we still meet, but he ignores me whenever i try to speak to him.

This all happened yesterday and i didn't think a steamrep was nessesary, but i guess it is now since he's just ignoring me..​

Provide Evidence:
    [​IMG]
    He gave me the unusual to look at...

[​IMG]

The effect of the unusuals..

[​IMG]

Boy Voyage, unusual.. (His old name is Isacloni, just check his known Aliases.)​
  2. Clive

Clive SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:43668349
    Hi, do you have a screenshot of the chat agreement? Also please upload your screenshots directly to SteamREP via the "Upload a File" button and upload an uncropped screenshot of your inventory history.
  3. Axie

Axie New User

Steam:
    Yeah when the steam servers are back on i will, i was actually goign to upload an uncropped version but the images dont show..
    I can try to screencap the chat if i still have it open, as we spoke yesterday.
  4. Axie

Axie New User

Steam:
    [​IMG]

This shows up when i try to screencap the Inventory History (cause steam APIs are buggy today :p)

[​IMG]

The Chat Log (it was too big to fit it all in, so i put in the most important parts)
  5. Axie

Axie New User

Steam:
    *BUMP!*
    [​IMG]

Finally managed to screencap it, also notice the time during the chat log and the time during the trades.
  6. Axie

Axie New User

Steam:
    Oh, the first one i posted was the day before he officially scammed me, silly me!
    [​IMG]

There we go, that's when i lost the unusual, sadly :c
  7. Clive

Clive SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:43668349
    Thank you, marking as Ready for Review.
  8. Axie

Axie New User

Steam:
  9. Axie

Axie New User

Steam:
    Is Isacloni gone yet? *BUMP~*
    [​IMG]
    Forgot to upload this awhile ago, but that shows that Jack has replyed, and it has been dealt with with the trade probation + unusual taken off of him as i've checked.
  10. Axie

Axie New User

Steam:
  11. Enstage

Enstage SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:52569926
    Hello,

All evidence needs to be in the form of screenshots uploaded directly to the forums. Due to the age of this report, I will be archiving it directly, please PM me if you wish to reopen this report.

Thanks.