1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198053825377 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by conde_cadista, Dec 3, 2014.

1. conde_cadista

conde_cadista New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:33876471
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198053825377

Victim profile: 76561198028018671

What happened? Description:
    To start with, this happened around 10 days ago, but after write my support ticket to steam, I forgot to write it here, so here I am now.

This guy added me saying that he was looking for some experienced gamers like me, to helping him to beta test games or something like that. He said it was not going to be long.

It seemed to be suspicious to me, but well, I decided to continue the conversation to see what he was going to say, before I block him before anything strange could happen.

He said it was only to use a program to help him to test games or something like so. It was suspicious, but since I didn’t have to log in anywhere, I decided to check what was it.
    After copy his link on another browser, it downloaded a program. I clicked on it (I know I shouldn’t have done it), I wasn’t going to introduce any details of my account of course. But it didn’t open. I told him that, and he still seemed to be a cool guy, trying to help me, giving me time. But nothing, the program “wasn’t opening”.

I didn’t realize about it, but, when I thought it could’ve been an scam, I checked on my inventory, and ALL MY CS:GO inventory disappeared (over 200 keys)!!!

Also, he tried to get all my TF2 inventory too, but luckily he couldn't (check the pictures "scam 4" and "scam 5". I had 3 "trade offers sent" to him saying "thanks for helping me out!". Thanks god the trade offers were not available so he couldn't steal my tf2 inventory too.​

Provide Evidence:
    Proof of everything in uploaded photos​

Attached Files:

2. conde_cadista

conde_cadista New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:33876471
    For your information, I just got my items back, and according to steamrep, he is "
    Profile Privacy:public
    Trade Ban:None
    VAC Ban:None
    Community Ban:Banned
    now

Cheers!