1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198053927015 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Shirayuki, Jan 11, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shirayuki

Shirayuki New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:40162282
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Misrepresenting virtual items
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198053927015

Victim profile: 76561198040590293

What happened? Description:
    Offered on my trade in csgolounge, linking me to his trade about his weapon which was apparently a "StatTrakā„¢ AWP | BOOM" in Factory new condition. Upon further discussion he told me to send him a trade offer as he's apparently not home.
    When inside the trade offer he didn't own a "StatTrakā„¢ AWP | BOOM" in factory new condition but one in minimal wear condition which is significantly worth less in value, which was a misrepresentation of his weapon from csgo lounge in attempt to make me send a trade offer with his mw by mistake in hope i didn't check.​

Provide Evidence:
    He's not in my friends list so I cannot provide any chat logs, however these screenshots should be enough.
    Screenshot 1: the initial offer made by him onto my trade
    [​IMG]
    Screenshot 2: After clicking onto his profile you can see he's apparently trading a the Stattrak Factory new Awp Boom and towards the top left see his level 21 profile next to his picture.[​IMG]
    Screenshot 3: As you can see the weapon is in fact minimal wear quality rather than the factory new one he specified was selling and offered to me.[​IMG] Screenshot 4: A screenshot without the weapon description so you can see his profile picture if needed also hovering over his picture so you can see his level again and badge.
    [​IMG]
    Screenshot 5: His steam profile showing the badge once again and his steam level and his custom steam URL.[​IMG]
    Sorry about the attachment having nothing to do with this, it wouldn't let me submit without adding one but i had nothing.​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Sorry I see no viable evidence here suggesting this user is scamming or attempted scam in anyway.
    Can't accuse someone of a scam by what they have in their inventory.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.