1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561198054043708 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by salzstange, Oct 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. salzstange

salzstange New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:27640400
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198054043708

Victim profile: 76561198015546528

What happened? Description:
    I had a trader added in my list from whom I bought a ST Blue Laminate on the 30th of September (for keys) - with no problem

GUY 1 cs go lounge trader: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198054043708/

Today, Guy1 wrote to me, that he knew a guy(Guy2), who's only playing Dota2 now and who is willing to trade a butterfly stained MW and a flip knife boreak forest FT for almost anything, because he's only playing Dota2 now - and that Guy1 already traded a AK redline for a AK Fire serpent from Guy2.

The guy he knows "Guy2": http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198046981975/

I had a Huntsman Vanilla and though, sure, maybe Guy2 trades up and I get a bit out of it, w/e, added Guy2, talked to him and Guy2 said, he's looking for a "rare dota2 item" that someone is selling right now.

We were talking about "Corrupted Zhou Blade of Blaze Armour": http://steamcommunity.com/market/listings/570/Corrupted Zhuo - Blade of Blaze Armor

It was listed for 125€ by this guy Guy 3: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198143085727/ (no SS that he posted, but chat that he took it out of market)

So I added Guy3:

Guy 3 told me, he blocked Guy 2, because he was annoying and spammed him the whole time and just want's the item to sell for more.

Guy 3 doesn't care about all the Dota 2 offers he get's, he want's cs:go offers, he said of himself he's a noob, doesn't care and just wants a knife. Just not the shitty butterfly stained Guy2 had.

I offered Guy3 my Huntsman vanilla to trade for his Blade of Blaze Armour, so that I could later trade it against Guy2's Butterfly stained.

Guy3 said ok to the huntsman.

Back and forth, I was not willing to take the risk and trade the Huntsman first, so I wanted to get the butterfly first and gave personal information to Guy2, in case I would scam him (drivers license, picture, timestamp - viable in case he goes to police)

We were also on the same Teamspeak3 server - But he didn't accept this offer.

Being a nice guy, I asked Guy3 for a trade offer link, which he supplied.

Idea was, I trade Guy2 my Huntsman for his Butterfly and Guy2 can trade offer Guy3 my old Huntsman.

Long story short, not 5 minutes after this, I was unfriended and blocked by Guy1, Guy2, and Guy3.

Guy2 has currently no knife in his inv and no Dota2 items in his inventory anymore (Update: 5 minutes after I wrote this, the stained butterfly is back - He switches knifes with Guy1! Now has a Huntsman Case hardened, which was once in Guy1 Inventory - no proof)

Plot twist:

Minutes before they ignored me, someone else listed Blade of Blaze Armour on the Market for 2,60€ - being hyped as I was, I bought it, seeing a possibility to just give Guy2 his item for his knife he does not care about. **I have started seeing it fishy by this point**

------------------

TL;DR

Three guys got together and listed a not very common Dota2 item on the market overpriced by 125€. (A 0,30€ Blade crafted with a legendary gem (~1€?)), making a fairly new item which was not sold before.

Guy1 told me about Guy2 who doesn't care about his knifes, because Guy2 quit cs:go for dota2, I added Guy2, who wants this "rare" Dota2 item which is listed in market by Guy3.

But Guy3 says he blocked Guy2, and Guy3 is looking for good cs:go only items, willing to trade his expensive Dota2 Item for w/e is worth it.

The victim would trade Guy3 and give him "expensive" items hoping Guy2 gives you a free butterfly stained, but he will never do.

-----------

So accusation widens to these two people

Guy2: ID 76561198046981975 (http://steamrep.com/search?q=http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198046981975/)

Guy2: ID 76561198143085727 (http://steamrep.com/search?q=http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198143085727/)​

Provide Evidence:
    Proofs: (german)

Screenshots Guy1 Chatlog: http://imgur.com/a/q6G6D)

Screenshots Guy2 Chatlog: http://imgur.com/a/MOzoZ)

Screenshots Guy3 Chatlog: http://imgur.com/a/MMY9V)

Screenshot Trader offer denied: http://imgur.com/8Xop94u)​

Attached Files:

2. salzstange

salzstange New User

Steam:

Attached Files:

3. leander

leander New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:46888990
    Sorry but I am not working with anyone here together. I traded with Guy2 and I did a pretty good deal. I told you and you went to add him. The way I understood is that you wanted to scam Guy2 and He told me. I deleted you because I do not want to have scammers on my Friendslist. You also send him a "fake" Facebook, and you wanted to scam my his butterfly. After I deleted you I did the trade with Guy2 and got my Huntsman Casehardened. Please stop putting bullshit everywhere. I don't know anything about the Dota 2 Item that is new to me. Add me again so we can clarify everything.
  4. salzstange

salzstange New User

Steam:
    I am now also getting harrassed via Steam from a person who is together with Guy2

http://steamrep.com/search?q=76561197978370886

He added me today, following chat occured (posting screen)
    5.Oktober 2014 6:00am
    Me: yo, you added me?
    [...]
    5.Oktober 2014 20:05
    He:hey
    He: knife got scammed?
    Me: It was attempted
    He: Ah, ok. Because I know Leander, he tried the same with me
    Me: Oh, ok. How do you know me
    He: Well you posted on the forum
    Me: k, just wanted to make sure
    He: Leander has

No more written here til 21:36, when my steam disconnected shortly
    So at this point, this person is playing another victim.

5.Oktober 2014 21:46
    He invited me to a game, I replied I got no time because I am playing LoL
    But suddenly, he knows my real name
    He: ok, are you Daniel F*****?

And posted the drivers license proof picture I send Guy2

I guess he is trying to scare me? Because someone is pissed I reported him here?
    I dunno, this is getting close to harassment.

You can also see that Leander and this guy seem to know each other (see proof pictures of his steam profile - Leander (GUY1) commented there)
    4Aug 10:15am: Care or your knife will be gone from you
    8Aug 4:15am: Hai man please giv me ur knife im friendd okayy? I will give you factorie new mp7 skulls

So either Leander is trying to scam him there? Or they are best buddies and joking with each other?

A admin may PM me, I can send uncensored pictures with the links to drivers ID then

You had nothing to do with the Dota2 item per sé, you referred me to him. And I suspect you to regulary trade with Guy2, thus setting his account up with items.
    Also please send proof of me sending him a fake facebook link. That is a blatant lie.

Attached Files:

5. salzstange

salzstange New User

Steam:
    I don't seem to be able to edit:

Guy4 (who just added me) is also friends with leander. So they do know each other.
    See screen

Attached Files:

6. salzstange

salzstange New User

Steam:
    I would love to see your history of trades and trade offers.
    Furthermore, in the end it was clear that I would not trade with either of them (because Guy2 was scared I could scam him) and wanted to send Guy2 the Tradeoffer link of Guy3.
    Therefore I asked Guy3 for his tradeoffer link, see Image "Guy3 Silent3"

I also send Guy2 a Tradeoffer of the item I then bought off the market, which I though undervalued. He declined it!!! So never did I attempt to scam him.
    This was exactly the offer of the item he told me he would even trade both knifes for! In chat! And I have proof:

In Screenshot "chatlog-guy2-example2" you can see him posting the link
    15:23: "Corrupted Zhou - Blade of Blaze Armor"
    15:23: "He blocked me or something, I think it's because he didn't believe me that I'd give him a butterfly for it" (der hat mich geblockt oder so, ich glaub der hat mir nicht geglaubt dass ich ihm ein butterfly für geben wollte)

And later on he denied the trade offer I sent him.
    The exact dota 2 item for his butterfly.

Below a Screenshot of my trade history showing the Item in my trade offer (I still have this item in my inv)

Attached Files:

7. salzstange

salzstange New User

Steam:
    Is there anything else missing? If needed I can translate all the chat logs from german to english.
  8. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    I will mark ready for review but pending translation by an admin. They might need more information from you at a later time.
  9. leander

leander New User

Steam:
    It's Funny how you twist everything around. I hope the Admin will look into this with a neutral mind because I sadly do not have any screenshots or your socalled evidence.
  10. leander

leander New User

Steam:
    Also my friend Rolex just trolled you because I told him the story and what was going on ;)! Maybe you should calm down alittle.
  11. salzstange

salzstange New User

Steam:
    He was scared that I would scam him, if I take his knife first. Understandably. Then I bought the item myself from the market for what seemed like it's original price. (it was just by chance that it was listed for <2€)
    Then I offered him exactly the item he wanted. The item Guy3 wanted 125€ for. In a trade offer! For the knife he wanted to give away for it.

He denied the trade and blocked me. So did you and guy3.

How am I twisting things around here? It's pretty obvious.
  12. leander

leander New User

Steam:
    I see what you mean but why report me? I traded with you aswell as with guy2 with no problems at all. I just recommended guy2 to you because he was searching for someone with a Huntsman Knife.. So why exatly me? Are you mad because you didn't get your wonderful trade I got? Because when I now trade I have this post pinned to my profile which is killing my reputation. I have added guy3 and hope he will accept me I will try to convince him to post his perspektive here. Please think about your actions maybe report those guys but when I did the trade everything worked pitchperfect.
  13. salzstange

salzstange New User

Steam:
    I suspect you to work together with both guys.

In the first screenshot of our chatlog:
    leander: "15:12 - der hat mir ne fireserpent gegeben [...]" (He gave me a fireserpent)
    leander: "15:12 - für ne ak redline" (For a AK redline)
    leander: "15:13 - der hat 3 knives 1 butterfly und will das gegen irgendein huntsman oder karambit tauschen" (He has 3 knifes and a butterfly and wants to trade it for any huntsman or karambit)
    [...]
    leander: "15:13 - Ich hol mir jetzt eins (I am going to get one now)

I answered that I have a huntsman and you told me to write him.
    First: Why would you ever recommend me an easy money trade other than to lure me into a scam?
    Second: Post a picture proof of your trade history from the 1st October 2014 depicting the AK-Redline for Fire-Serpent trade you made with Guy2 - then we'd at least know that you didn't lie in the opening conversation.

Although I'd prefer a full screen of the recent trades at this date, since I suspect you to have traded knifes with Guy2 aswell.
  14. leander

leander New User

Steam:
    First. I just recommended him you because I did a pretty good trade and you seemed like a nice guy who deserved a trade like that. I originally planned to take this trade.
    Second. I have the Fireserpent still in my Inventory. I gave it to a dear friend you can ask him. He had it most of the time.
    Third. I will provide all evidence I can give if needed.
    You are Pathetic, get a life.
  15. salzstange

salzstange New User

Steam:
    I accused you with a lot of screenshots and it's pretty clear all of you three guys tried to scam me. And you also send a 4th guy to scare me.

Post evidence of you being innocent then. It would help a lot if you post pictures/proofs of all the trades you named in my conversation and in this thread.
  16. leander

leander New User

Steam:
    I thought on this site it is innocent until prooven guilty? I wrote you on steam to give me a clear instruction on which trades you want to know. And I will post them, but since you don't seem active anymore. I am thinking that you actually don't care if someone is really scamming or not. I just find it amazing that you can get through with that.
  17. salzstange

salzstange New User

Steam:
    Just got an email that you replied here.

I am still very active - and you did not write me on steam - you blocked me right after I bought the less expensive items - All three of you blocked me and have not contacted me since.
    You have had 8 month time to provide the evidence you talked of and you did not.

Whoever reads through this thread will have a clear view that my accusations are quite simple, logic and sound. All you do is talk around - and you have no explanation for the things I accuse you of.
  18. ShR00d

ShR00d New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:56682274
    You're on the losing side before buddy. It's better to just give the evidence instead of his typing things that doesn't help you at all. He has about 20 photos of images against your none
  19. salzstange

salzstange New User

Steam:
    This would be one piece of evidence for your side to put a bit of light into the situation (but albeit not enough).

You always said you "could" provide evidence - you never did. Not when you had the chance and not even 8 months later.
  20. salzstange

salzstange New User

Steam:
    Now he added me on steam, commenting my profile saying: "langsam geht mir das mit dir aufn sack hab dich geadded geblockt hattest du mich".

Means "Slowly the thing between us is pissing me off - I added you, you had me blocked".

If I had blocked him he would not be able to add me. That's how blocking works on steam.

I don't remember ever blocking him - since they all removed me from their friendslist.

The fact that he is adding me now, accusing me of blocking him in the past (and implying I unblocked him) and wanting to settle it...

Twisting facts and lieing. I doubt that's the way to get the suspicion removed from your SteamRep site.

I will not accept the friend request and get potentially harrassed again. Leave me alone.

Best regards,
    salzstange

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.