1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561198054043708 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by salzstange, Oct 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. leander

leander New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:46888990
    This won't do you anything. The fact that you think I would add you to harrass you for something that I didn't do is just stupid and flat out a lie. Your interpretation is also completly out of context. I posted another comment which you seem to have deleted just to proove your point.

But since you don't want peace, I have to be the smater person. Tell me what Screenshots I should provide. Please specify you request so I can deliver.
  2. leander

leander New User

Steam:
    Please crawl back in your cave where you came from... Your opinion doesn't matter and is neither requested please leave. This is a thing between me and him.
  3. leander

leander New User

Steam:
    SO are you gonna write me or not? It seems like you are just dumping time after time. Please respond. What do you want me to proove to other people? Also specify the information which I will provide if I can.
  4. salzstange

salzstange New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:27640400
    I've already written in this thread which screenshots would be needed. And I wrote it back in 2014. You didn't seem to care enough to provide them back then.

And now you are getting angry about an unsolved case on your main account on SteamRep. You had more than half a year to provide proof. It's not my job to check anything for you in mid'15.

I did not delete anything.
    You are also now verbally attacking other posters. On this basis I will quit talking to you.
  5. salzstange

salzstange New User

Steam:
    Maybe you failed to remember that you provided my personal information to some friends of yours who then added me in 2014 and tried to harass me aswell, which you acknowledged in a post.

6. leander

leander New User

Steam:
    I asked you nicely to specify the screenshots. Can you please do that or do you want to continue being immature here? I need to admit that my feelings played alittle ruff when I saw the post from somebody who has no idea about the situation, so I apologize to that random dude. So can you please write what screenshots you want? Is this hard to answer? You accuse me of something I didn't do so I ask you to provide me with the INFORMATION to proof my innocence but you don't seem to take this seriously atall.. You are just some dude who has made a claim and now you can't talk this through. It seems like you have had a ruff childhood accusing people with claims I want to disproove which is really sad. At that time I was laughing at your accusation but you seem to take it really serious. You claims are so laughable, but now you can't even specify the time and what screenshots you want provided.
  7. leander

leander New User

Steam:
    Maybe this was along time ago but I ask you nicely to give me an instruction on how to solve this. What dates in the Tradehistory do you want etc?
  8. ShR00d

ShR00d New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:56682274
    This is a public post for all to comment in so please don't verbally abuse me before I decide to report you to an admin
    @leander
  9. leander

leander New User

Steam:
    Keep dodging the questions. I'm still waiting for how I can proove myself, It's like you don't want me to proove my innocence.

@ShR00d (pretty name you have) Yeah verbally abuse. Sure dude... So much verbal abuse here.
  10. leander

leander New User

Steam:
    just tagging me and my name with dirt and no consequences steamrep 2016
  11. salzstange

salzstange New User

Steam:
    Two years and you still did not provide the evidence requested to prove your point. Multiple people in this thread have told you to provide the evidence you spoke of, yet you still have not done so.
    Your fault, my 20 convincing pictures against your none. Just finally post the pictures of your trade history of the requested timeline and you are clean, yet you don't provide it. Stop complaining.
  12. salzstange

salzstange New User

Steam:
    You even started an APPEAL - And even in your appeal you are lying: http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/appeal-76561198054043708-mcburnie-sr-caution.137559/

Your Quote: "This offense has been up for around 2 years now and I asked the person to provide specific questions how we can clear this up. This never happend and I have been waiting for around 1 year for a response. I tried to straighten this out and added him around 10 times in the last 2 years[...]"

First, I have you blocked for personally harassing me with my personal data you have given to various friends or other accounts (see Evidence)

Second, post a picture of you trade history from the dates 30.September 2014 to 2nd October 2014 and we will see if your arguement holds.

But instead of doing so you started to personally attack me, use my personal information to defame me (This can be send as a PN to an Admin, aswell as a Police report) and now started lying to SteamRep admins about the status of this complaint.

I can still see trades back to my first one at the 25th of July 2014, so can you (see added picture)

Attached Files:

13. salzstange

salzstange New User

Steam:
    What we should see in your trade history is the trade with me aswell as the one you mentioned with Guy2 in my original post. You said you traded your AK Redline for an AK Fire Serpent with him.

What I suspect to see are multiple knife trades with him, a non existend Redline-Serpent trade (either on the aforementioned dates or a timespan of +/- 1 week)
  14. Edward.

Edward. SteamRep Admin Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:30537130
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:30537130
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.