1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Evidence Provided Report: 76561198054611854 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by [TFPGS]Shadow, Jul 11, 2014.

1. [TFPGS]Shadow

[TFPGS]Shadow New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:58393361
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Rep Fraud] Fake reputation vouches
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198054611854 ()

Victim profile: 76561198077052451

What happened? Description:
    It all started when that guy added me!(I think he found me on Backpack.TF or TF2Outpost.com)
    I didn't expect that kind of a scammer!(Mostly I expect new friends as customers form Backpack.TF,but that's not important...)
    He started by asking for my help to give him some items to give me unusuals later!He didn't spoke English very well...As he convinced me that I can trust him by showing his +rep comments on his profile(I've should captured that picture before because I didn't knew that his profile was private :/) we went on the trade...
    I posted following items to trade:Strange Festve Force-A-Nature,El Jefe,Flapjack,Lumbricus Lid,Rail Spikes,"Warfstache"(Pink as Hell Dictator) and Antarctic Researcher(Check trade proof).
    He said he will give me 70 unusuals!

He also mentioned that "Admin" was the part of his "project"(Project U).

I didn't fall on his scam attempt,but there might be really naive enough to fall on that...

And then I started to troll him,which is not important for that thread(But you can still check last 3 proofs for the scammer's stupidity)

And that basically it!

P.S. Yes,I needed to crop 4th proof because I was too lazy to edit the screenshots all over again and I don't speak English very well...​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Hello, @[TFPGS]Shadow.

Thank you for your report! It has been marked for review and an SR admin will handle it ASAP.
    [TFPGS]Shadow likes this.