1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198054614016 - (Running With Scissors / [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by StormTroopr, May 5, 2014.

1. StormTroopr

StormTroopr New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:7660443
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198054614016 (Running With Scissors)

Victim profile: 76561197975586614

What happened? Description:
    I am accusing user "IT Not Me" (Alias: "Running With Scissors") of stealing two of my CS:GO inventory items. After listing an AK-47 Vulcan Stat-Trak (Well-Worn) and Huntsman Case, Running with Scissors contacted me with an offer to buy the items via PayPal money transfer. After coming to an agreed price, I traded/gifted the items to him via the Steam Trade window. After the trade was complete, he removed me as a friend and blocked me from communication.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. advicebanana

advicebanana SteamRep Moderator Friend Community

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:11522747
    The accused just added me to buy a knife from me.
    When I pointed out this thread, he claimed that the report had been "revoked". I do not see any of the stolen items in the victim's inventory, so maybe either of you add some information if there is something to add.

Attached Files:

3. HypEr 3

HypEr 3 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:94307619
    I dont f✿✿✿✿✿✿ get it. This report was filed in MAY. ITS DECEMBER AND THIS KID STILL HASNT RECIEVED s✿✿✿. He's now scammed two people and both reports are gonna stay pending? Is that some sort of sick joke? Ban the f✿✿✿ out of this kid before I figure out where he lives and handle this s✿✿✿ my godamn self. Wouldnt be the first time I traced an IP

Attached Files:

4. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Hello @StormTroopr , in order to proceed with your report please add:
    -A screenShot of your paypal history- showing all the activity(go back 1 month, from the date of the scam)-in full screen, displaying the url bar;
    -Screenshots of the agreement in full, showing what items were supposed to be traded.
  5. HypEr 3

HypEr 3 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:94307619
    Can you review mine? Mine was the most recent and has all information needed to get this kid banned.
  6. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Since no further information has been provided for over 7 days, I'm going to Archive this report. Feel free to re-submit your report with the requested evidence. Be sure to re-upload all evidence previously provided, and provide a link to this thread.