1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198054762173 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Alex 6, Sep 15, 2014.

1. Alex 6

Alex 6 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:49707283
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Steam Wallet fraud
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198054762173

Victim profile: 76561198137408503

What happened? Description:
    So, [Quigly]S3npai1-Al3xand3r wanted to buy JamHD's Strange Pro Killstreak Aussie Blutsauger for $40 in steam wallet funds. I told JamHD to record, so he asked permission of [Quigly]S3npai1-Al3xand3r if he could record, he agreed. Then, they made the trade and stuff, you are going to have to check the video for specs, but basically, [Quigly]S3npai1-Al3xand3r took the gun, then changed his name and went offline (I am not JamHD, JamHD is my friend, I'm just helping to get this guy marked as a scammer)​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. DrFluffy

DrFluffy New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:93831153
    Unfortunitly he scammed me a 1.5 bud unusual. Check my post....
  3. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    @Alex 6 Do you have any proof of the trade agreement, particularly screenshots of the conversation in Steam? We need proof the accused agreed to pay $40 for the Blutsauger. We probably couldn't accept a video recording because all evidence needs to be uploaded to our website and the file size would be too great, but if you recorded the whole thing you may be able to salvage screenshots from the video.

We need uncropped, unedited screenshots of your inventory history, taken from within the Steam client with the URL bar visible. If you don't have the URL bar visible within Steam, please enable it. To enable the URL bar, go to View -> Settings -> Interface. Check the box next to Display Steam URL address bar when available. To access your inventory history, hover over your name in the Steam window, and click Inventory. Click More -> View Inventory History. I need the full inventory history from the date before the transaction in question until the day after.
  4. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    @Alex 6 I'm really sorry, but proof of the trade agreement is crucial. If you don't have that, we can't accept your report and I have to archive it.