1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Evidence Provided Report: 76561198054835309 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by vOlume, Oct 12, 2014.

1. vOlume

vOlume New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:657190
    Its final. the kid refuses to get in contact, and if he is answering me its only some nonsense what will lead to conclusion that he is a true scammer.
    here is the final chat log from him.
    its been allmost 7 days now, and no items have been recieved.
    sadly have to give up on him.

Attached Files:

2. vOlume

vOlume New User

Steam:
  3. vOlume

vOlume New User

Steam:
    can we plz get this guy on WARNING A SCAMMER flag.
    seems like this post have been fell so much back on list that mods have forgotten this.

he's still active on csgolounge and prolly is scamming :S
  4. Albiner

Albiner New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:45028696
    I attempted to trade with him, while this is not good proof of him being a scammer, you can obviously see that he's avoiding going first/using a middleman
    http://puu.sh/dFLh4/1217d328ba.png
  5. vOlume

vOlume New User

Steam:
    He has not returned my money in paypal nor has he traded me any skins to cover up that value of €75.
    i had one Portugees guy ask him why he did it to me and the story line is the same... it wasn't him and it was his little brother, then he said he tried to trade me skins what i paid for and i refused to accept the trade. (im amazed where he gets the logic) But if he speaks with me personally, he says i deserved to get scammed because he (legion) has no family and noone to support him and he has to make his own living, coz he's a foster kid. ( i dont think so... )
    Jesus christ i have no idea whats sort of idiot he is but hes a scammer, theif and a damn good impersonator. Plz stay away from him and help me get him flagged by a mod /admin here. I don't want anyone to have the same situation what i was in. Still am.
    DONT DO ANY TRADES WITH HIM, HE IS ONLY BAD NEWS !
  6. Albiner

Albiner New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:45028696
    Yeha thanks that you didnt just move on and instead made this post, stopped me from getting scammed atleast, i obviously wont trade anything with him since the "little brother" is just way to obvious.

Shame you got scammed, but thanks for the post