1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198054964946 - (Cry / [Other] Other game items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by N7T~Nicoo7T, Apr 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. N7T~Nicoo7T

N7T~Nicoo7T New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:32825371
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Fake items or item duplication
    Virtual item type involved: [Other] Other game items

Accused profile: 76561198054964946 (Cry)

Victim profile: 76561198025916471

What happened? Description:
    Going to trade Titanfall(me) with 23Keys TF2(HIM!)
    He was saying he has more rep and trust(true), so i must give him the CD key first
    I give him the CD key for titanfall, and he unfriend and block me​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. N7T~Nicoo7T

N7T~Nicoo7T New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:32825371
  3. Cry 2

Cry 2 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:47349609
    Love this game thx you realy! i can give you 1 tf2 key if you want but you must go first cuz i have more REP
  4. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    due to changes in our investigation policies I will have to archive this report. please read below.

Due to a backlog of scam reports, and to focus on the ones where items or money were lost, we are freezing the below types of reports. Please report these scam types to our partner communities if they accept them.
    • Fakerep reports:
      • Please report to the community where the fakerep is posted.
        • SteamRep does not maintain reputation threads and does not see profile rep as legitimate. These reports are best addressed by the communities that maintain such threads.
    • CD Keys/Game Code scam reports:
      • Please report to the community where the trade originated and make a steam support ticket. https://support.steampowered.com/
        • Game keys/codes are impossible to verify as legitimate to begin with or what account the code is redeemed on. Before we only accepted if a user had solid proof, but now are rejecting all such reports.
    • Phishing/hijacking account reports:
      • If you are phished/hijacked you need to make a steam support ticket ASAP https://support.steampowered.com/
      • Report phishing attempts to Valve by using the in-profile report system shown below
        • A lot of victims are not traders or even know they are marked on SR. Valve has made improvements to steam that mitigate the potential loss of items caused by phishers/hijackers; the original reason for tagging such users to begin with.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.