1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198055371147 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by EZ ST AWP ASIIMOV WILD, Apr 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EZ ST AWP ASIIMOV WILD

EZ ST AWP ASIIMOV WILD New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:31361683
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198055371147

Victim profile: 76561198175249965

What happened? Description:
    I want to note that im filling the report for my friend. So the level 111 guy approached my user telling that he could get him vac banned "blacklisting him" with his 1500 group of friend. My friend fallen into this as the profile seems very reputable. However as i can see he has already a pending report for the same thing http://forums.steamrep.com/search/5...c[node]=3 43 34 60 35 36 37 38 41 42 39 52 17 . The bastard thieves stole my friend 600 euro of csgo+tf2 stuff. But due to his smartness we can still see some items magicly moved from my friend account to the bastard. This is an example http://backpack.tf/item/75481160 . Chat screen was missing since my friend didn't know about it. However in a chat between him and me he said he didn't even touch the items. So if he is telling the true he can provide inventory history without any problem since he never got the items. Oh i forgot almost about this http://backpack.tf/item/1370776304 . but no he didn't touch the item apparentkly. Also note the value of my friend backpack before the scam occured http://backpack.tf/profiles/76561198175249965?time=1459296000 . below ill provide inventory history dating the day scam. Ban this f✿✿ please. Now the scammer added my friend again so he was able to get the chat back from mobile. Look timestamps and everything that it is in there. Note that the chat is in checkz because scammer and victim are from there.​

Provide Evidence:
    Consider that there are over 40 screens to upload. If needed i will update every of those​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    The victim needs to reply to this report within 24hours before accepted - we don't accept 3rd party reports.
  3. Trixien[CZ]

Trixien[CZ] Steam Trade Ban

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:47552709
    You are just payed by this Querty guy to harass me like this. All of these guys from bp.tf are payed to attack me, good job.
  4. EZ ST AWP ASIIMOV WILD

Steam:
    hey horse first of all thanks for the reply and i wanted to apologize for yesterday,my friend didn't know how to fill a report so since im expert trader i did for him Secondly the victim is going to post within few minutes i just informed him. Trixien yes you're right. thats why you have still his max head and s.f sandvich xD.
  5. Pepino(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Pepino(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:107492118
    Hello im the victim of the scam. I can confirm that my friend filled the report for me
  6. EZ ST AWP ASIIMOV WILD

Steam:
    3 months are passed, its an easy case f✿✿✿✿✿✿ BAN THIS IDIOT DOES IT NEED MUCH TIME? WHY DO YOU THINK OTHER GUY REPORTED SAME CASE AS ME? NOT BECAUSE WE ARE ON DRUGS SO PLEASE ADMIN DO SOMETHING GOOD AND BAN THIS s✿✿✿ KID. EVERYTIME NEED TO REPORT FOG BECAUSE U CANT HANDLE ANYTHING
  7. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    @EZ ST AWP ASIIMOV WILD I'll take a peak at it when I get a moment this evening...in the mean time calm down. We have a few thousand of these things to go thru.
  8. EZ ST AWP ASIIMOV WILD

Steam:
    i understand, fact is that this is an easy report. as you can still see the f✿✿✿✿✿ scammer still have some of the items.. Please ban this Dick ty
  9. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    I'm not going to be able to review it - can't read the language and it will have to be reviewed by someone that can.
    It is possible this may take a good amount of time - so please avoid bumping the report or rushing it. Some may never make it to this point. Thanks!
  10. EZ ST AWP ASIIMOV WILD

Steam:
  11. EZ ST AWP ASIIMOV WILD

Steam:
    4 months and the guy i still non banned. Guess starting scam people is a good idea as you don't give a f✿✿✿ anyway or ignore reports . Why do you even start site like this when you obviously can't handle a 5 second report. Whatever if scammer don't get punished ill start scamming too as it seems really cool
  12. Abyssak

Abyssak New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:35519952
    I hope that this trade ban from the valve is no longer sufficient.
  13. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    @EZ ST AWP ASIIMOV WILD I don't care for your attitude about what we do here. There are some reports that take a good while to process some are rather instant. We do care about the reports - ALL 2000+ of them and 50+ that come in each day. This is not a 5 second report - you think it is but that is never the case.
    But you go ahead and do what you like.. I'll be sure to note that and while you do that - I'm gonna go ahead and finish this report in 5 seconds since it no longer falls within our current policy of not accepting non-english reports (The chat logs are not in English) I can't read it, nobody here can read it etc...
    http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/steamrep-investigative-policy.140101/
    so you can instead report it to Valve.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.