1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198056063859 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Previously Banned Reports' started by iiEchodELTACaesar, Dec 28, 2014.

1. iiEchodELTACaesar

iiEchodELTACaesar New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:95257965
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198056063859

Victim profile: 76561198150781658

What happened? Description:
    Plotchy was only going to give my items back if i gave him my white bill's hatand when i gave it to him, he never gave my items back. He also stole my botkiller flamethrower and my australium axtinguisher and said that he found it in mann up​

Provide Evidence:
    Plotchy: I will give you your axtinguisher and your items back if you do one thing.
    {Dauntless}iiEchodELTACaesar: wat
    Plotchy: Here's my plan: If you give your white bill's hat i will give you the botkillers and stuff back but u need to do it first so i will get trustworthy from steam rep
    {Dauntless}iiEchodELTACaesar: ok
    Plotchy: Ha! you got scammed and got your items taken!
    {Dauntless}iiEchodELTACaesar:...​
  2. 9gagmemesxd

9gagmemesxd New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:102329572
    Hey f✿✿✿✿✿, Plotchy Here.

First of all, YOU GOT f✿✿✿✿✿✿ REKT.

But in my defence, i never said: Plotchy: Ha! you got scammed and got your items taken!
    And you have no screenshots to back this up

Plus, why would a scammer ever say LOLOLOL YOU GOT SCAMMED AND YOUR ITEMS ARE GONE.
    Saying you got scammed would be enough, as it implies your items got taken.

The admins never check these f✿✿✿✿✿✿ threads, and even if they did, the evidence you provided is insufficient for any sort of action to take place.

Already banned on steamrep, So anything you post here wont even make a difference.

You arent getting your items back, the axe is well on its way to being sold. Take what you can from this experience and learn from your mistakes

;^3
  3. [MvM] Masterblokz

[MvM] Masterblokz New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:75354800
  4. iiEchodELTACaesar

iiEchodELTACaesar New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:95257965
    Nevermind the payment went through and i got bills hat and my items back!