1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198056603660 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by SkyCuboid, Oct 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SkyCuboid

SkyCuboid New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:62745611
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Accomplice] Trading with marked scammers or hijackers
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198056603660

Victim profile: 76561198053714004

What happened? Description:
    I'll provide a brief summary before I present the chatlog and screenshots.

drtyeyeball traded with Parsec (A marked user) for a Demonflame Buckaroo's Hat (Screenshot of the trade provided below) upon the condition of returning it after using it himself. He then however, refused to return it to Parsec. So, in short he not only traded with a marked user, but he also scammed Parsec (the marked user) of his Unusual.

Provided below is the chatlog and all other required proofs, which also includes him confessing to scamming the Unusual.​

Provide Evidence:
    Here is the chatlog which also contains drtyeyeball's confession to scamming the hat:

http://pastebin.com/NE7gWwUA

Here is the trade history proof.

View attachment 150911

Here is the item history proof.

View attachment 150912

Attached Files:

2. ♞ drtyeyeball ✪

♞ drtyeyeball ✪ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:48168966
    It's not a scam, I just wanted Parsec to apologize to Atomic Potato, whom he had scammed before. If you read the chats, I did mention that I'm not selling the hat clearly. Here's the copy paste of that Pastebin provided above - "4:43 PM - ♞ drtyeyeball: Thank you! very much. Nope, not mine, it's parsec's and no I have to return him, I wanted to teach him a lesseon." Well, this report does clears something and that is helping a scammer friend which is a fraud. I always knew, he was sent by Parsec, again, it is mentioned in the chat log. I still own the hat, and I do wanna return it, but now Parsec unadded me. I hope a staff could look into this matter as soon as possible. Thank you!
  3. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    All evidence must be uploaded via the Upload a File button at the bottom of the page.
  4. ♞ drtyeyeball ✪

♞ drtyeyeball ✪ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:48168966
  5. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
  6. SkyCuboid

SkyCuboid New User

Steam:
    Alrighty, so err like.. am I supposed to upload the chatlog by clicking the "Upload a file" button?
  7. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    I need a picture of the chat agreement. We do not accept links or text based copies of chat.
    and Yes.The button at the bottom of the page.
  8. MattE

MattE New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:34798390
    I personally feel that yes, I do feel like I deserve an apology for being scammed out of a lot, and while I don't condone this behaviour, I certainly think if I get an apology and drtyeyeball returns the item, he should certainly not be marked. I feel like he is telling the truth that he will give it back on that condition.
  9. SkyCuboid

SkyCuboid New User

Steam:
    I do not have a picture of the chat agreement, I didn't know I was supposed to screenshot the whole chat (Which would require around 4 full chat page screenshots). However, the chatlog that I uploaded to pastebin, is complete and identical to the person I'm reporting. That should hopefully be legitimate enough to confirm that it is indeed true, because then why else would he say it's the right chatlog.
  10. SkyCuboid

SkyCuboid New User

Steam:
    A little update, drtyeyeball and 2 of his friends tried to give me a negative rating on my backpack.tf trust page because of this steamrep report...
    Even though I got the ridiculous trust ratings removed by a moderator, still shows what kind of act they just pulled off..

Attached Files:

11. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    Well it was a blatant scam by ♞ drtyeyeball ✪ and he admits to it.
    One thing that doesn't sit well with admin is someone that tries to scam a scammer. They are one in the same. There is no room for vigilantes on Steam. Its hard enough trying to get the bad people tagged without someone pulling this stunt.
    Im marking ready for review and we will let admin handle this.
  12. MattE

MattE New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:34798390
    Again, while I do not condone this behaviour, I fail to see how it relates to the current case.
  13. Mattie!

Mattie! SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:5712733
    Hello SkyCuboid,

Your report was accepted for this user, but they were already banned. We've added the offense to our notes as further consideration during an appeal. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accused's profile
    2. Click More drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose Report Violation
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click Submit Report
    Click here to view the animated gif that shows how to report a violation.

Thank you for submitting a report to us.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.