1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198057027605 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by Marrax, Mar 27, 2015.

1. Marrax

Marrax New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:4512442
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198057027605

Victim profile: 76561197969290613

What happened? Description:
    I was scammed by a dude called ♛Tя¡p♛. A guy from Miami. I sold 2 pins cs go Katowice pins, 1 cheap and 1 expensive. We agreed that he bought an item for a specific price, then I sent both codes to get the other payment right after. After a moment he told me that he didn't have enough money on the steam wallet and that he should sell items. All the time I told him that I could lower the price (because I wanted my money) But He told me no you deserve all the money. Days go and I ask him from time to time when I can recieve payment. He comes up with excuses that he bought wrong weapon from market (so stupid excuse). Then he told me to be patient and wait because he will get money soon. All the time he had a pretty rich inventory btw. And today he deleted me as friend. I sadly even spoke to him by voice and we played together a match. Can't belive how ✿✿✿✿✿✿ed and heartless people can be (told him about earlier scams) Sadly I dont have all the messages saved. I only have one, but here you can see the stupid excuses. http://imgur.com/C5LasrC

Another guy has been scammed by this individual, also on pins: http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/...-counter-strike-global-offensive-items.95874/

Provide Evidence:
    Funny thing is: He say if im a scammer I would have deleted you. He have deleted me now LOL. This is only a message after some days of waiting. But it should be a pretty strong evidence anyways.

Here is another victim with more evidence: http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/...-counter-strike-global-offensive-items.95874/

Attached Files:

2. Marrax

Marrax New User

Steam:
    UPDATE BETTER EVIDENCE
    http://imgur.com/a/vcjmf
    Here he is confessing the scam, and says he will pay me. However, as you see in the last image he uses a stupid excuse not to pay. Then logs out.

Attached Files:

• 1.PNG
      1.PNG
      File size:
      312.2 KB
      Views:
    • 2.PNG
      2.PNG
      File size:
      314.5 KB
      Views:
    • 3.PNG
      3.PNG
      File size:
      304.4 KB
      Views:
    • 4.png
      4.png
      File size:
      280.7 KB
      Views:
  3. MLGSnacks TF2-T

MLGSnacks TF2-T Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:48380938
    [​IMG] here he says i can keep the item for free, on top of that he also admits that steamrep does not take cases involving cd keys as seen in the image. He also apologizes for reporting me and says i dont have to worry as i "probably wont get negative steam rep anyways as its a code" the reason he apologizes is because there are missing sections of chat where he gave me extended time to give him payment but got impatient because i was getting a diffrent skin to pay him with instead of the galil therefore he reported me in the middle of me getting said skin, this was within the time frame he allowed me to pay him, therefore this report is unjust. i believe this should be deleted because of reasons stated above.
  4. Captain Unicorn Smiles

Captain Unicorn Smiles r/dota2trade moderator Partner Community

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:55854370

Your image is a deadlink, you'll need to upload the actual file to SR.
  5. MLGSnacks TF2-T

Steam:

http://imgur.com/dTarfao here is another link for the image of the chat.
    http://imgur.com/4cSunp3 here is the link he sent me saying not to worry about the steamrep report.
  6. MLGSnacks TF2-T

Steam:
    http://imgur.com/dTarfao here is another link for the image of the chat.
    http://imgur.com/4cSunp3 here is the link he sent me saying not to worry about the steamrep report.
  7. Marrax

Marrax New User

Steam:
    I said he could keep the items, while I could still keep the report, since he has scammed me after all. It has been almost 2 weeks and I haven't gotten the 50 dollar we agreed upon.
  8. Marrax

Marrax New User

Steam:
    He wants to come to an agreement for me to contact the mods to remove the reports and say that we come to an agreement. But if I shall DO that. At least I want my payment first. Right now im still scammed. He got my pin worth 50 dollar and I got nothing in return. The most sad part is that this guy got 1000 dollar inventory. And can't even pay the 50 dollars we agreed upon
  9. Marrax

Marrax New User

Steam:
    The image with the cancelles trade, is when he offered me 2 8 dollar skins, we agreed upon 50 dollar so that was just bullshit
  10. Marrax

Marrax New User

Steam:
    Hhahaha so low of you to avoid paying me just because steamrep doesn't usually handle cd-keys. You are even admitting the scam in the thread. Im happy that future traders will be able to see this thread and avoid getting scammed.
  11. MLGSnacks TF2-T

Steam:
    on top of the fact that you said i can keep it, to lying saying thats not what you meant when it obiously is as you can see the context of the thread, so harassing me in my profile comment section to offensive names in voice chat, to even admitting this should have not been posted, you should not be talking, now please stop and wait for this to be taken by an admin.
  12. MLGSnacks TF2-T

Steam:
  13. Marrax

Marrax New User

Steam:
    Offensive in voice chat!?!? what are you talking about? I was always nice in voice chat, and after you admitted you had scammed me I didn't even want to talk to you in voice chat. I wont write no more, just let admins decide.
  14. Marrax

Marrax New User

Steam:
    And also, before I wrote you could keep the items. you had already scammed me. It had been over 10 days and your confession came before I wrote that. You made me feel bad that's why I wrote what I wrote. But now I regret that. I hate scammers, you could at least pay what you owe me.
  15. MLGSnacks TF2-T

Steam:
    as im scrolling through admins and threads i see marrax has added various admins claiming "i paid the man with the most evidence" he is trying to slander my name, i paid alumirx as he was the first person to post a thread about selling the cd keys, here is one profile he posted on http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198052640461
    i personally think this shouldnt be done, and is rather childish
  16. MLGSnacks TF2-T

Steam:
    i completely agree with you that we should wait for admins to archive / handle this as i said that in my statement above.
  17. Marrax

Marrax New User

Steam:
    I am mad because I have been scammed, who wouldn't? I will never trade codes again in my life.
  18. TonierPrawn9

TonierPrawn9 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:48004907
    Sorry to hear that man, I was scammed by this guy as well but me not knowing people are not trust worthy gave him my knife and he gave me 3 games (no where near the price of my knife) as placeholders until he got paid i was lied to ofcourse and he kept telling me later today or tomorrow, by then all of the chat records were gone and i didn't save any of the previous ones, but i guess it was my fault for not paying attention... once again sorry for what happened.
  19. Marrax

Marrax New User

Steam:
    I'm sorry to hear that man! Seems this guy is still using the same heartless scamming methods. Do you have the steam app in your smartphone? The chat records are saved for a very long time on the app. Take a look. And also, report him, because even if he doesn't get a steam rep ban, people will be able to read the reports and get a clue about the guy they are going to trade with.
  20. TonierPrawn9

TonierPrawn9 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:48004907
    and do you know whats funny, he said the exact same thing to me, "wait until tuesday when i get paid and i will give you the knife" He even played a bunch of competitive matches with my knife and every time i confronted him he would go offline after i threatened to report him he was like" dude don't worry about it ill get your knife" then he blocked me!