1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198057102447 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Jester, Jul 31, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jester

Jester New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:20161616
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198057102447 ()

Victim profile: 76561198000588960

What happened? Description:
    This guy sent me a trade offer to buy my Unusual Team Captain. I accepted the trade on my phone and right as i hit the accept button, I realized that he wasn't offering on my TC, he was trying to sell ME his! I tried to cancel the trade but of course the one time I need the trade to fail it doesn't.

In a panic I immediately added Joker. In less than 1 minute he accepted my invite and we were chatting. I explained the mistake and asked to trade back. He moved the buds to an alt and said he didn't have them and couldn't trade back. Lots of chatting/begging happened but he basically told me to f-off and die.

I realize that this is all my fault for phat fingering the trade in the first place and nothing is going to happen, but it will make me feel better to make this report. People like this make the trading community a terrible place.

I'm so f-ing pissed at myself. 7 f-ing buds down the garbage.​

Provide Evidence:
    Sorry for all the chat images. I had to switch between the app and the browser chat b/c of lag issues.​

Attached Files:

2. M'aiq

M'aiq New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:36600438
    Since it was a trade offer, can you make a screenshot of it in your incoming offers history?

And, oh, well, you have tf2op trade http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/21394679 where you're buying QS unusuals.
    There are buds from your side, unusual TC from seller's side and trade offer button is active.

It looks like the accused sent the offer from there and I'm sorry your finger slip.
    Joker90 likes this.
  3. Jester

Jester New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:20161616
    Here you go.

Yeah, I post the offer link, so nothing phi shy there. It was a finger slip so I agree that it's my fault for accidentally accepting. The report was mostly because I immediately talked to him and he moved the buds to an alt and said he couldn't trade back. I love the sentence he says "try to catch me" or whatever it was.

He's just a unscrupulous, dirtbag trader and I want to warn ppl from dealing with him. Ppl like him are why people hate trading.

Attached Files:

4. Joker90

Joker90 Unconfirmed Reports

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:48418359
    ЛООООООООЛ... Извиняюсь, что так поздно отвечаю. Просто не знал об этом месте. Так вот, я предложил обмен. Всё было по правилам, всё было честно. Я даже уступил в цене!!! Необычная вещь стоила 8 пар наушников, к тому моменту, а я продал за 7. Я лишь помогал другу. Мне надо было продать необычную вещь и отдать ему наушники, взамен я получаю 1 пару наушников. Честно, я не понимаю какие проблемы у тебя... ведь я действовал по ценам backpack.tf, а не по вашим - скупым ценам. Реально, вот ты вам виноват. Я нашёл твоё предложение на outpost, и думал, что ты честный и примешь предложение по достоинству. Но нет, тебе было жалко потратить, хотя бы, на 1 жалкий очищенный металл больше. Меня такие люди (скряги) - бесят. Именно поэтому я не стал ничего возвращать. Поделом тебе, скряга. Да ещё и обвинение кинул прямо в лицо... жалкий Вы человек, скажу я Вам.
  5. Joker90

Joker90 Unconfirmed Reports

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:48418359
    Кстати говоря, в начале я тебя даже уважал... но потом понял, что ты жалок и глуп. Извиняюсь, за это, но это мои мысли о тебе.
  6. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    No formal agreement - appears the items were traded correctly - even if the user stated a mistake no way to verify that even from conversation posted.
    I see no scam here- next time be more careful when trading vs rushing
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.