1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198058231370 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by KUSH [ϟ] #Scammed, May 23, 2015.

1. Captain Unicorn Smiles

Captain Unicorn Smiles r/dota2trade moderator Partner Community

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:55854370

You can drop the act. All you'll do now is attempt to fabricate another screenshot with correct details.

The facts are:

• The game was not redeemed so that screenshot cannot be correct.
    • The screenshot is faked, there is no "PC bug" or country differences in the way things are handled, especially considering the language is in English, the same setting as mine.
  2. Evil_

Evil_ Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:48982821
  3. Evil_

Evil_ Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    I only changed it, i just dont know how does it work + how do you know that it wasn't redeemed?. Maybe he still have it in inv or he traded it.
  4. darkwing.

darkwing. New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:22111060
    Captain Unicorn Smiles is correct. OP's profile name is
    and not the one you've provided on the latest screenshot, wether it was on your mother's computer or not. And the year does not, in fact, show up after sending a gift, which appears, as well, in the latest screenshot you uploaded. The thing that raises suspicion the the most is the fact that, as seen in the video, Evil sent a link which contained Steam Scamming recovery methods, followed by an instant offline. Soon after being confronted with a suspicious scamming behaviour (and not returning the item in question), he attempted to manipulate information on a screenshot, as to convince others that he's not lying.

Summing it up:
    • Screenshot is not so clear at all (does not show date, wrong profile name);
    • Refused to give back the item to its legitimate owner after being requested to;
    • After several demands, Evil just ignored him and sent him a "Steam Scamming Recovery" page, followed by going offline.
    I'm no professional in catching defrauding liars, but hey, if you're attempting to bust out of this, you're doing a pretty bad job.
  5. Evil_

Evil_ Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    Well, I didnt remove him form friendslist, i just went offline. And i wanted to send that link to other guy, he got scammed so i wanted to help him somehow. Nevermind, you won't belive me anyway. What a cruel world... :p
  6. Captain Unicorn Smiles

Steam:
    I think evidence is sufficient at this point.
  7. Evil_

Evil_ Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    Ok, i give up. Ban be if you want to, i did not anything bad. But sure, you have no reason to belive me.
  8. Evil_

Evil_ Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
  9. Salmon

Salmon Caution on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:21003377
    His earlier screenshot was uploaded using imgur. I've re-uploaded it as an attachment to this post.

Attached Files:

10. KUSH [ϟ] #Scammed

KUSH [ϟ] #Scammed New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:113444552
  11. JORgSCHA

JORgSCHA New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:63701

Excuse...
  12. KUSH [ϟ] #Scammed

Steam:
    So am I good or? Cos' I just posted my links.
  13. KUSH [ϟ] #Scammed

Steam:
  14. Captain Unicorn Smiles

Steam:
    @Tio José das Vacas

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  15. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Hello @KUSH [ϟ] #Scammed , in order to proceed with your report please add a:
    -Screenshots from the chat- You can take them out of the video, make sure they are in good quality and we can see the full chat;
    -Screenshot of your inventory history:

1º-Open the Steam Browser by double clicking the steam icon in the tray in lower right corner of your screen.
    2º-On top left, open menu "Steam" and select "Settings".
    3º-On the new Settings dialog box, select "Interface" and enable the tick in front of "Display Steam URL address bar when available".
    4º-Click "OK" to close the Steam Settings dialog, applying the setting.

Making the screenshot:
    -In the Steam Browser, go to your Inventory, by clicking your Nickname in the top middle and selecting "Inventory"
    -On top right, click the "More" button that is shown above the game labels for the various inventories you have, and select "View Inventory History".
    -Seek the trade that relates to this on the number of pages you have (look below for the requirements).
    -Go to the start menu and type in the seek box "snipping", you will find in Vista and later the "Snipping Tool", click it to start it. It directly wants to make a screenshot. Select the full window excluding the very top of the steam browser window where your LOGIN name is shown. But INCLUDE the Nickname, the steam URL bar fully, both sides and full bottom of the steam browser.
    -Click the "Diskette" icon, or click "File" and then "Save As...", and save it to your desktop.
    -Come back here and make a reply.
    -Drag the image into the reply on the forum from the desktop.
    Requirements of the screenshot(s):
    -Exclude the Login name and steam wallet amount that is on the very top right.
    -MUST show the Steam URL in top left.
    -MUST show the NICKNAME in top middle.
    -MUST show the Steam window fully from left side to the right side of the window.
    -MUST show the related trade from the day before to up to at least 2 days after the trade or current date if that is earlier.
    -MUST show to the bottom of the steam browser window.
    -You are NOT to edit the screenshot, and NOT to blank out anything.
    Example: http://files.steamrep.com/1/2014-10/2014-10-12_20-16-58.png

Make sure You Upload all to SR.
  16. KUSH [ϟ] #Scammed

Steam:
    Jose I have a vid about my inv history
  17. KUSH [ϟ] #Scammed

Steam:
  18. Salmon

Steam:
    You can take screenshots of your video. The issue is all evidence must be uploaded to the site, so that it cannot be taken down later.
  19. KUSH [ϟ] #Scammed

Steam:
    @Salmon So I need to take like over 10 screenshots of my trade history because I have done a lot of trades since I got scammed.
  20. Salmon

Steam:
    Tio would be the one to ask, not me. I'm not a moderator.