1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198058244011 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by EzioAuditoreDaFirenze, Aug 22, 2014.

1. EzioAuditoreDaFirenze

EzioAuditoreDaFirenze New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:54114431
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Misrepresenting virtual items
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198058244011

Victim profile: 76561198068494591

What happened? Description:
    The Date was July- 23- 2014 and the time was 3:52 pm it was the day I first unboxed my unusual my very first one I've got and that I unboxed, the item that I unboxed was a Unusual Buccaneer's Bicorne effect: Miami nigh's a demo's hat . So I was Excited that day so I was planning on trading it. So a few hours later theirs this guy name MVP Again ( the person who i'm reporting ) That wanted to add me. So I accepted his friend request and right away he wanted to trade me some items of his for my unusual hat. So I accepted the trade request and so the items he was offering was a unusual Bonk lead wear effect and 5 keys. So I know 5 keys is 40 refine and the Bonk lead wear unusual was n/a which means not priced i believe when I check backpack tf. But the lowest unusual bonk lead wear that was priced was 19.5 keys which is a bud basically, but mine was not priced and was below the 19.5 keys, and my unusual demo hat was 3.5 buds maximum http://backpack.tf/unusuals/Bonk Leadwear this is the price for the hat . So I didn't what to do but except because i told him what does n/a mean he basically said something its just not priced yet and will be priced soon that's all. so I excepted the trade. Next day i just knew i was scammed so i Friend him again him and he said he already trade away or so he said so i check his bp and he actually did. So I basically cant do anything about it right now but report to you guys but people say hes an excellent trader but he scammed me I still respect him in a way but scamming me like that was not cool. So I hope you guys can help me to get my hat back I will appreciate that if you can help me out. Thanks for viewing this! Also one more thing I dont have the chat log anymore because the guy blocked me :/ so I cant be providing you with the chat but I can be providing you with our trade history​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. EzioAuditoreDaFirenze

Steam:
    I don't have images for the chat log because steam don't support chat logs at all -.- So I couldn't provide a steam chat log, and he also blocked me :/ Here's an image that he blocked me.

Attached Files:

3. sammy classic danny fan

sammy classic danny fan New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:65955568
    N/A means it isn't priced and will be priced when someone finds the best price suggestion for it. You can put any price that you want on it, but it can't be guaranteed a good one. What was the effect, anyway? You didn't specify.
  4. EzioAuditoreDaFirenze

Steam:
    The effects was Miami nights.Also thanks for the N/A info I couldn't get that what it means.
  5. EzioAuditoreDaFirenze

Steam:
    But still don't know what to do now.
  6. Steelier Pluto

Steelier Pluto New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:38630673
    You got sharked, not scammed.
  7. MVP Again

MVP Again New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:48989141
    I can't remember the exactly details of this user, but can't believe someone filed a report against me. I never tried to shark you, if I remember correctly our trade was pretty close in value. I never pressure anyone into making a trade, I'll offer the best I can do and then it's your choice. I apologize that by the time you wanted it back, I'd already used it in another trade... but this was when I was very active in trading, and would trade a few unusuals a day.

You can't just get upset, and throw a fit because I don't have the unusual any more. I want the people I trade with to be happy. If I really intended to shark you, I wouldn't have traded a that was similar enough in price (even though unpriced, and not any on the market at the time). If I'd traded you a unique hat for unusual, then feel free to accuse me. But I made a fair offer, and it was 100% up to you. Sorry a couple days later, when you wanted it back, I'd already traded it.
  8. MVP Again

MVP Again New User

Steam:
    Also, since the reason this post is here is: "Report Type: [Item Fraud] Misrepresenting virtual items"

Can this post please be removed? Because there clearly was no attempt at misrepresentation, it was a trade that he wanted to go back on a couple days later.
  9. MVP Again

MVP Again New User

Steam:
    So how do I get this removed? This is a fraudulent report made against me, yet it's still making me look bad if people look up my account.
  10. MVP Again

MVP Again New User

Steam:
    I've been banned at SourceOP now because there is an unconfirmed, 100% BS report against me here. This is absolutely absurd. This is for a 100% legitimate trade. If this is the case, every single trade that has ever been made on TF2 is a bannable offense. can this report please be removed.
  11. MVP Again

MVP Again New User

Steam:
    Apparently I have to appeal here rather than actually create an appeal... which I have been doing. But no one seems to be here, as I've been replying here for a week now, multiple times, and not one reply. This is completely absurd, and if bans are going to be handed out for normal trades, there is something seriously wrong with the way things are run here.
  12. MVP Again

MVP Again New User

Steam:
    Actually, make that two weeks I've been waiting to any sort of reply.
  13. MVP Again

MVP Again New User

Steam:
    I'm sure you can see the absurdity. Essentially, if you want ANYONE banned from places like sourceop for a minimum of a month.. all you've got to do is create a false report like this one, and without any warning, or retort from staff here, they are. Is there anyone even monitoring this? Hello????
  14. MVP Again

MVP Again New User

Steam:
    Haha.. very funny. I'm being intentionally ignored right?
  15. MVP Again

MVP Again New User

Steam:
    So in order to get a fake report removed, you have to respond to the thread in question. When you respond to the thread in question, no one pays attention or gives a damn. Great system you've got here, though I will say it has a lovely echo.
  16. MVP Again

MVP Again New User

Steam:
    Hmm.. now that I look at the SourceOP admins, I've actually traded in the past with quite a few of them. So if I decide I want to go back on my trades, does that mean they get a SOP ban too, or how does this work exactly?
  17. MVP Again

MVP Again New User

Steam:
  18. MVP Again

MVP Again New User

Steam:
    HELLO!?!?!?>!?
  19. MVP Again

MVP Again New User

Steam:
    NO ONE WILL f✿✿✿✿✿✿ TRADE WITH ME. SOMEONE GET THE f✿✿✿ IN HERE. WHAT THE f✿✿✿ DO I HAVE TO DO!?!!??!!?!?!?!?!?!? Being kind clearly doesn't work. WTF!!!
  20. MVP Again

MVP Again New User

Steam: