1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561198058381016 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Mr. Frogling, Nov 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr. Frogling

Mr. Frogling New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:77316439
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198058381016

Victim profile: 76561198114898606

What happened? Description:
    A high lvl guy on steam added me and said he would pay 160 for my unusual and I did not receive any thing he gave me that game worth 20$ so he could not run i thought it was the new one worth 60$​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Big_Boss

Big_Boss New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:49057644
    This is an outrageous false report and I will not tolerate any fake/false rumors that will give me a bad reputation in the trading community. I will keep this short and clear. First of all, I do not use paypal and never have done so, but from what I can see someone under the name of Auguste Jaensch send you the money. Now, besides the fact that thats a female name and I'm clearly a male under the name of John Marley which everyone in my friends list knows, I can only guess that this is A: a bad Joke or B: a fake. The pictures with the chat is easily faked by someone who changed his name to Big Boss, and just took my picture off steam (which can be easily done by opening an internet browser, going to my profile and simply saving the picture to the person's hard drive) Now, besides that I remember you being the one that added me for my copy of METAL GEAR SOLID V: GROUND ZEROES. I told you to offer me something for it. After 10 mins of you offering nearly worthless items or items that where way under the price off my game you offered me your unusual just befor I was about to remove you. Now, of course I did agree to such an offer, I mean, who wouldn't? After the trade we thanked each other, before I removed you as I do with everyone I trade with, to keep my friends list on a low number so that I don't have anyone in there that I never talk to, of course I told you that I would remove you and I stated that exact reason. Now, 3 weeks later a few of my friends came to me and tell me about a kid going around, telling them that I'm a scammer for stealing your unusual. Now, this brought me quite some trouble with my good reputation. You added everyone in my friends list which forced me to message every single one of them, to make sure that they do not fall for your false report or what ever you want to call this. I had been forced to put my profile on friends only since you kept re-adding them as well as joing me through every server. Now, in conclusion. I did not scam you in any way, you where the one who offered the unusual, made the trade and accepted the steam guard email. Just because your unusual is more worth then the game you traded for, does not make me a scammer in any way. I have been on steam and in the tradning community for nearly 4 years now, I'm steal level 40 and over 40 +rep's on my profile that I have earned over the years. I can only hope that a moderator or an administrator of this site will look into this false report and will change the posts status from Pending to Invalid.
  3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    I see no evidence noting a disagreement in a valid trade.
    @Mr. Frogling If this report is to remain valid I need to have screenshots taken directly off the computer not with the camera/phone or whatever device you used as they are inconclusive and don't show much. There is no agreement shown besides a few lines of chat...there needs to be something to show intent to deceive.
    Please follow up with this report with in the next 48hours or I will invalidate it.
  4. Big_Boss

Big_Boss New User

Steam:
    It's been over 48Hours, is this post going to be invalidated now?
  5. Big_Boss

Big_Boss New User

Steam:
    @ЩĄ | Horse So, it's been way over 48Hours. Shouldn't this post be invalidated by now?
  6. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Invalidating due to lack of evidence/followup.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.