1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Already Banned Report: 76561198058527019 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by [TD] Leviathan (⌐■ω■), Jan 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scam Report

Report Type: [Gambling] Gambling fraud or spycrab runner
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198058527019

Victim profile: 76561198044566583

What happened? Description:
    Some people never learn.

Caroline, aka [DC] Festive Collector, was previously banned for scamming an Australium SMG via raffle hosting. (http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/...ve-collector-tf2-team-fortress-2-items.61862/)
    Today, he tried to do the exact same thing.

Caroline approached =TNW= Maximus, who is a raffler in Caroline's group Distribution Center, with the order to rig the raffle for him to win, as shown in the first attached image. Maximus played along so he wouldn't be suspicious to him, but immediately went to us.

Minutes later the accused posted an announcement that they were quitting Steam due to SR. This might have something to do with it.

I (SchismmSnail), along with several other staff of the group, was informed as well that the accused was leaving, but with no background information as to why. We were utterly confused. (example in Confusion.png)

related also is his appeal at http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/appeal-76561198058527019-tf2-fact-dispenser-banned-by-sr.66699/

I also reported two of his alts previously (rocketfling and an alt that has yet to be banned).

I rest my case.​

Provide Evidence:
    Screenshots attached below.​

Attached Files:

2. Proof from Maximus that he did not complete the trade, if this is required, is attached below via trade offer history.
    (The items received for nothing in return are raffle entries for the ref / craft hat entry raffles he had hosted.)

Attached Files:

3. [​IMG]

I don't think there is any other proof needed.
  4. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Hello, please link the site or place where the "raffle" was to take place.
  5. afaik Distribution Center is at 70 members under the control of General Giggy of the MGGAR group; the report still stands even if the group does not. the accused has moved to TF2IRG.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.