1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198058550867 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by YVL, Jul 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YVL

YVL New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:44144010
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198058550867 ()

Victim profile: 76561198048553748

What happened? Description:
    I have traded with this user before (bought keys via paypal). I traded my knife to him and he said he would pay me with paypal, but instead blocked and removed me.​

Provide Evidence:
    Skype conversation:

Attached Files:

• 1.png
      1.png
      File size:
      61.8 KB
      Views:
    • 2.png
      2.png
      File size:
      63.4 KB
      Views:
    • 3.png
      3.png
      File size:
      56.9 KB
      Views:
    • 4.jpg
      4.jpg
      File size:
      40.2 KB
      Views:
  2. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Hello, can you provide a screenshot of ALL your paypal history?

Make sure it shows at least one month of history

Also give your trading history.
  3. Hurricane [Selling keys]

Hurricane [Selling keys] New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:49142569
    aa, Why are you reporting me, I sent the whole amount.. I removed you as I had nothing else to talk about and as my steam friends is around 200 I was wanting to remove lots soon as I don't need some of those people in there.... SR im a honest trader and I have no intention of doing this deed, Please message me if you wish for any further evidence for this false call.

Thanks

Attached Files:

4. YVL

YVL New User

Steam:
    http://puu.sh/a87Ah/c54c7382f5.png

You sent me one cent. Sjru if you would like to screenshare or something I can show you that this is the true amount sent, because it's easy to change numbers around.
  5. YVL

YVL New User

Steam:
  6. YVL

YVL New User

Steam:
    I also called paypal and the transaction id from the screenshot above is bogus.
  7. Hurricane [Selling keys]

Steam:
    Sorry what, I spent $1400 for your knife which is firstly alot of money and now your saying im bogus, thats low mate
  8. YVL

YVL New User

Steam:
    Unblock me and add me, we can talk about it. Maybe the transaction just didn't go through, this might be a big misunderstanding.
  9. YVL

YVL New User

Steam:
    Wait a minute, you spelled my name wrong on the first screenshot. Nice.
  10. Hurricane [Selling keys]

Steam:
    I'm just screenshotting what my paypal says man..
  11. YVL

YVL New User

Steam:
    So do me a favor then, contact paypal, and have them sort it out and get me the money, and have them contact me through my paypal account. When I receive the money I will call off the report.
  12. Hurricane [Selling keys]

Steam:

Ok, I have just called them and they "said that at the moment they have been receiving an mass amount of transition and that ours will be in your account within 30 days.

Sorry for this delay" ect
  13. YVL

YVL New User

Steam:
    I have had delayed payments before, and they always show in my account as "delayed". I don't see a "delayed" payment in my account at this time.
    I will call them and verify.
  14. Hurricane [Selling keys]

Steam:

As I said before, I'm just repeating what paypal said is well I would of thought be localised to my country mate..
  15. YVL

YVL New User

Steam:
    I just called PayPal (888-221-1161) and spoke to a very helpful customer service rep named Trisha. Paypal employees do not have direct extensions, but she left a note on my account that I called, and noted the dispute in question.

Here's what she told me:
    • There are no pending payments on my account
    • My account is in good standing, and is able to receive payments.
    • She said that you sent a Request for Payment for 1 cent, today, after yesterday's transaction, so that means transactions can occur between us without delay.
    • I had her double check the transaction ID in the screen shot that you sent, and she verified it was not a valid transaction ID. I am sending her the screen shot so she can see for herself and have it on record.
    • I asked her if payments are ever delayed 30 days, and she said, "no, that never happens".
    • She suggested that if I suspected fraud, I should contact www.ic3.gov (Internet Crime Complaint Center). They can conduct an investigation and would have access to both accounts to verify the pending transaction. I asked if there were any geographical jurisdiction issues, and she said no. As long as you have a paypal account, they can investigate. I will get things started if you want.
  16. chiRaq

chiRaq New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:43417859
    Feel sorry for you YVL.

More or less same thing happened to me yesterday, but just for a smaller amount.

And to the scammer. Stop lying. You don't transfer the money, when you throw skype off right after you get the knife, and remove him from steam. Do you think people are stupid?
  17. Hurricane [Selling keys]

Steam:

Yeah, you have caught me, the picture was fake... my m8 said to do it or something...
  18. Hurricane [Selling keys]

Steam:

ok man, this is "Ready for Review"
  19. YVL

YVL New User

Steam:
    So you're just going to take the ban? There's still time to fix things before the admins get here.
  20. Hurricane [Selling keys]

Steam:
    oh sorry, it came out wrong as I was in a rush, it was meant to say something like the screenshots were of other people knifes only to inform myself what I want to buy, but thinking of it now it has no relevance to this, sorry... but I guess this forum is ready for review anyway,...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.