1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198059274632 (Arnold)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Miss Boots, May 3, 2012.

1. Miss Boots

Miss Boots New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:31480436
    steamID: <♔> Arnold
    steamID32: STEAM_0:0:49504452
    steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198059274632
    customURL:
    steamrepURL: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198059274632

I am the admin on Big Bang Gamers Trade server, and this person has caused numerous issues with the regulars and other traders among the server. The First major incident was a bit after Christmas I was called onto the server to take care of someones mother screaming to people on the server over the mic. When i got there it was told to me that three people claimed that Arnold (Then Bonk), had borrowed a key from three different people with the promise to pay it back within the next week or so. (Although a lack of photo proof there was a demo recorded from that same night before i arrived to take care of the situation). He finally admitted to taking the keys and they were repaid by him some months later. I have some of this demo recording (Due to it being over 30 minutes long i had to cut it short).

Over the passing months I have been trying to compile more evidence that could be accounted for or more hard hitting. Unfortunately there has only been complaints but not as many screen shots as i would like. Due to the majority of the BBG community not informed about steam rep and what it takes as far as documenting evidence.

Tonight i had received an IM from a regular on BBG and had sent me the trade conversation between the two. Arnold and iRandomz had agreed to heavy box, the one who loses has to pay the other. The agreement was 1 refined. When Arnold had lost, he was making the claim that strange fists were stronger than default fists and was not seeming he wanted to pay up. (Photos below may be out of order I apologize).

Although I do not have as much evidence I would like to have to prove the issues we have been having with this person, I do hope he could be watched. Seeing him in BBG myself I do believe that he is not a trust worthy trader.

Thank you so much for your time and have a nice day.

Attached Files:

2. HelenAngel

HelenAngel Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:8627755
    Because he did offer to pay something but went back on the original agreement, I will mark him with a caution as it is clear he really was making excuses because he didn't want to uphold his end of the agreement. Thanks so much for the report and I hope we see more of you around here! :)