1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Evidence Provided Report: 76561198059407938 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by misixz, Aug 26, 2014.

1. misixz

misixz New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:54760887
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198059407938

Victim profile: 76561198069787502

What happened? Description:
    That guy added me to buy 4 buds from me. Everything seemed okay at first; he sent me the money, he was paypal verified, trade went smooth and easily. Then he bought another 3 on our second transaction, that's where it begins . I knew there was something fishy about to go on, so I sent the money onto my father's account immediately, just in case a chargeback happens. And it does, kinda. About 20 minutes later I noticed that he filled an "Unauthorized Payment" kind of dispute against me (1st transaction remained and still remains untouched) . I asked him if he knew anything about that action and he acted like he was suprised. He said that he will resend the money shortly, and he didn't. Now my paypal balance is negative and I can't do anything with my account. He used a different account (his "Dad's" account) on the second transaction.

The buds I sold him very quickly dissapeared from his backpack. I asked him what he did with them, he said that he sold them to some guy. Then I asked who bought them from him and he refused to tell me (see screens)

Sorry for the lack of chat screenshots, I started taking them after things started to get fishy.
    I had to upload them to photobucket since the attachments won't accept them because of their sizes.​

Provide Evidence:
    The files are too large to attach so I uploaded them into an album on photobucket, heres the link: http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/Misiek_Solid/library/aaaaaaaaaa?sort=3&page=1

Attached Files:

2. misixz

misixz New User

Steam:
    I noticed there was another report on this guy. I think you guys should notify people when someone had an archived scam report filled against him, not just pending ones. It would save my and other people's lifes as well perhaps.
  3. DeluxeTaFeliz

DeluxeTaFeliz New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:43834515
  4. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Hello mate you should upload all the content to SR just hit the "upload a file" button.

Upload a file.png

Also you will most likely need to put :

• ScreenShot of your paypal showing the Chargeback:
    • Screenshot of your inventory history:
    If your lost , here it is : http://steamcommunity.com/my/inventoryhistory/

Useful link: http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/submission-fundamentals.60254/

Hope this helps, GL.
  5. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Hello @misixzits a bit of topic but imagine you get an report on you (a false one) and its archived , do you really want that to be showing on your Steam Rep profile? (rhetorical)

@DeluxeTaFeliz make a repot your self, that will help. Just remeber to upload all the content to SR just hit the "upload a file" button.

Hope this helps,Guys.
  6. misixz

misixz New User

Steam:
    Seems like I can post these screens in reply attachments though, weird. So here they are:

Attached Files:

7. misixz

misixz New User

Steam:
    Yeah, just make sure it says that it was a false report, and let people decide whether to trade with that person or not.
  8. Ras2

Ras2 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:20556173
    I can confirm he is scammer - he had bought 100 keys from me and then refunded money. Probably he use stolen PayPal accounts. Can provide proofs (screenshots) if needed
  9. M'aiq

M'aiq New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:36600438
    If you can provide evidence, make your own report.
    Each report is a different violation and reviewed outside of other reports.
  10. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    @misixz , I need the entire original chat agreement in a full screen browser.
    I need a picture of your all activity screen from Paypal.
    I need a full screen picture of your trade history.
  11. misixz

misixz New User

Steam:
    here, its all i have. if this is not enough evidence, then you can leave this guy and let him scam, i honestly dont care anymore sice my money he tried to chargeback is safe now.

Attached Files:

12. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    With what chat you do have I think this will be enough.
    Ready for review.