1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198059837793 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Nick [Trading Knife], Apr 24, 2015.

1. Nick [Trading Knife]

Nick [Trading Knife] New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:97908377
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Steam Wallet fraud
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198059837793

Victim profile: 76561198156082483

What happened? Description:
    I had been friends with a fellow named Octopus for almost a week. We were talking about selling my entire CSGO Inventory for his 50 Dollar USD Steam Wallet Code. As a method to make me feel safer about the transaction, he made me go first, but then threw in his M4A4 Asiimov which was to be given back after the code. He ended up running away with my knife and inventory after giving me a fake code. I still have the Asiimov. I believe this is a complete scam, as he promised more in return. I have uploaded the event to YouTube as unlisted, if you cannot access it, please email me at [email protected]

Provide Evidence:

If this doesn't work please email me at [email protected]
    Thanks!
    The screenshot was just so i could submit​

Attached Files:

2. Burnhaml88 [Smash]

Burnhaml88 [Smash] New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:49786032
    • This person is not staff
    You did not supply sufficient evidence here. This could have just been a friend of yours that played along with this.
  3. Burnhaml88 [Smash]

Steam:
    People need actual proof that this person has no affiliation with you.
  4. Nick [Trading Knife]

Steam:
    How can I prove this please? He has blocked me.
  5. Burnhaml88 [Smash]

Steam:
    Well to be honest, i always see reports like this. They never quite work out, because people believe that there is affiliation between two parties. I can help you however! Can you send me the link of the person who scammed you? I'll report him/her. :)
  6. Nick [Trading Knife]

Steam:
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198059837793 thank you so much bro!!
  7. Burnhaml88 [Smash]

Steam:
  8. Nick [Trading Knife]

Steam:
    My friend invited him to the steam group to talk to him for me I hope this goes well
  9. Burnhaml88 [Smash]

Steam:
    Alright! Good luck!
  10. Nick [Trading Knife]

Steam:
    We worked things out, apparently it was a joke from my friend Noah to play this on me :/
    Well F* friends, but yes, this post can be ignored/canceled, as i talked to Noah and Octopus
  11. Nick [Trading Knife]

Steam:
    My friends went through so much trouble to do this its not even..
  12. xxHoneycomb

xxHoneycomb New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:51819775
    Whoa this was recent. Hello Nick, I added you in Steam. Octopus just scammed my friend and I have a LOT of proof. Lets hope this goes through for all 3 of us.
  13. xxHoneycomb

xxHoneycomb New User

Steam:
    Oh and I just realized, I signed up as an xxHoneycomb. My steam name is DoctorRoosterMD
  14. xxHoneycomb

xxHoneycomb New User

Steam:
    (Sorry for the reply spam)

Also I'll be uploading my report tomorrow, its late and I still have to stitch everything together.
  15. Nick [Trading Knife]

Steam:
    No Octopus didn't really scam me... If you read what I said. both Octopus and Noah are my close friends and they trolled me... Octopus gave me back my stuff right away and he doesn't scam people... Lol?
  16. xxHoneycomb

xxHoneycomb New User

Steam:
    Nah he scammed my friend out of a knife. I confronted him and he tried to dodge everything and was just a general annoyance. Good proof on our end. Your "friend" is an a**hole.
  17. Pizza Dog

Pizza Dog New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:51826331
    Ya ur friend offered me a wallet code (report submitted already) for my knife and have me about 20 bucks in keys to reassure me. Remember we steam called yesterday and u randomly hung up, ya ur friend scammed me and ur random hangup is pretty suspicious too. I don't want any of you trade banned I just want my stuff back.
  18. Pizza Dog

Pizza Dog New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:51826331
    Well actually I don't want you banned because u didn't know apparently, octopus I couldent give a f* about
  19. xxHoneycomb

xxHoneycomb New User

Steam:
    Hey Nick, a little more research shows that the dude with the Ubered Blue Soldier replying... That is Octopus/Goat. If you put your pointer over the Steam ID, you'll see that it leads you to a guy named Goat, which will lead you to your "friend". Your "friend" played the hell out of you, sorry dude.
  20. xxHoneycomb

xxHoneycomb New User

Steam:
    Oh and another little update. That evidence does look sufficient, as he agreed to everything in the chat. Anyhow, you appear to have it resolved even though this guy played the hell out of you