1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198060511598 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Herb, Dec 6, 2014.

1. Herb

Herb New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:83293978
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198060511598

Victim profile: 76561198126853685

What happened? Description:
    Hello guys !
    Please help me ! First of all i dont have screen shoot because he closed trade window before !
    so Today i was playing TF2 (im beginner at this game) and before few days I bought some keys end have some hats etc...And i was in server then come guy calling : ๖Shinxะ invited me to trade . So I accept i was happy that I trade for new stuff .So he said me he want see me stuff (coz my bp is set friends only ) so i showed him all my "rare" stuff .He said for all this he will give me some crates and golden flame thrower , i was very happy coz i watched videos about golden pan and i know its relatively rare . He added crates and golden flame and then remove golden wepon , he thought that i will not saw this and he will get all my stuff for free, so I hope this scammer will be disciplined. !!! Btw now i asked few guys and they said me that this guy tried scamm more preople so be carefull !!! I recommended do not trade with this GUY !!!​

Provide Evidence:
    Proof in files​

Attached Files:

2. Herb

Herb New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:83293978
  3. ๖Shinxะ

๖Shinxะ Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:50122935
    LOL? 1. what things you have that i can steal? you are poor and your proof is not even close. the link you send me there is from a other shinx. shinx is a pokemon name so its exist VERY offten. dont report people just because you are angry about me. i just said that i hate "russians like you" the australium, taht i scammed is from another guy`? proof: http://backpack.tf/item/2378959561 / here you see what i paid: http://www.directupload.net/file/d/3855/qs557uer_jpg.htm . so pls stop making wrong reports. thx
  4. ๖Shinxะ

๖Shinxะ Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:50122935
    well, can you pls close this trade now! you can easily see that he just trolled me and the report is impair my tradeing business. I hope you understand my bad english and thx :)
  5. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Hello @Herb , the agreement is vital evidence here, it states what items are going to be traded and in what circumstances. Since you dont have it I'm unable to process your report. Archiving.