1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198060638993 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Stalky, Oct 29, 2014.

1. Stalky

Stalky New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:33534203
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198060638993

Victim profile: 76561198027334135

What happened? Description:
    Drunkweed was buying CSGO keys for $2 each. I traded 50 keys to him and never recieved the money on paypal.​

Provide Evidence:
    So the first picture shows me taking a print screen of me steam trading Drunkweed 25 keys and even putting the note of todays date. Drunkweed mentioned that he buys in bulk and for first time buyers they get a "trial" of a 25 keys for a one time thing.

Picture 2 shows Drunkweed sending me a picture of him saying that he cannot pay for only 25 keys due to the fact that his paypal won't let him send less than $100. So I decide to send the other 25 keys to make it a $100 trade. He even mentions this in the chat log in the print screen.

Picture 3 shows me taking a print screen of my trade history in steam trading over 50 keys.

The next 3 pictures of "Chat1-3" Shows the full chat logs up until a hour ago. The last thing he said was at 10:30 am that morning. I keep trying to contact him, even had one of my friends add him to try and speak with him and he said that he "fell asleep". He has yet to reply or pay me for the keys.

The last picture shows my paypal with no transactions from this day from him. I blocked out his personal info on one of the pictures but left his first name and location as proof that it was his account.​

Attached Files:

2. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    I need a picture of your all activity screen from Paypal for the past month. In that picture I need to see the url bar at the top.
    I need a full screen picture of your trade history in a full screen Steam client browser. I need to see the url bar in that photo as well.
  3. Stalky

Stalky New User

Steam:
    I have no other transactions through paypal for this month, August was my last time dealing with paypal. Here is the picture you requested for the URL.
    Also here is the picture of the steam trade, also with the URL.

Let me know if theres anything else

Attached Files:

4. Stalky

Stalky New User

Steam:
    Sorry, here is the all activity picture

Attached Files:

5. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    Hello @Stalky, Evidence reviewed and ready for admin to process.
  6. f0cus

f0cus New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:18192536
    hello i was also scammed by this guy! i was going to trade my inventory for paypal but i never received the money. its been a month and ran into this forum. attached is my paypal and inventory trade

Attached Files:

7. Xenophobia

Xenophobia Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:20973413
    Hello Stalky

I have accepted your report. Thank you for reporting fraud to us.