1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198060838886 - ([Other] Other game items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by ®üĎø|_р|~|, Oct 24, 2014.

1. ®üĎø|_р|~|

®üĎø|_р|~| New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:30380405
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [Other] Other game items

Accused profile: 76561198060838886

Victim profile: 76561198021026539

What happened? Description:
    I wanna buy unusual hat... I send money on his QIWI... He unfriend me and don't give me unusual!!! I SEND MONEY! i'm... I'm cry.​

Provide Evidence:
    I dont need in screenshot when he have more +rep in his page. I dont have required. But i I am sure that soon it will be filed so many applications because it deceives people for real money and this has to stop! I really did not think to make a screenshot, I was sure that he is honest! But I was a victim of ... At least let my lost $ 2000 will prove that it is very bad and does not deserve to be in the vast incentive. This is my proof. I I do not know what to do. I was deceived by such a large amount, I just want something to one I was deceived them! please do not let him continue to deceive the people. =(​

Attached Files:

2. i don't know should i write here but this guy is trying to make my reputation bad.
    if u can.prove it.
  3. Captinpixles [Trading]

Captinpixles [Trading] New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:72037210
    wtf?
    you have no proof and the image is of some random dog, you might will get punished
  4. ®üĎø|_р|~|

®üĎø|_р|~| New User

Steam:
  5. ®üĎø|_р|~|

®üĎø|_р|~| New User

Steam:
    Skypex [Распродажа!], Just tell me, why do you not want to sell me unusual? I sent the money I pay extra things, and you threw me! Do you know how hard for me? We can still fix it! I can forgive you! Just Unlock me in steam, add me and sell me anyuzhal with my surcharge, as agreed ... The choice is yours. Do it. And be forgiven.;)
  6. ♦Laws016♠

♦Laws016♠ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:60980440
    I am not a steamrep Moderator/admin:
    You would need a screenshot of the chat to show proof of agreement.
  7. ®üĎø|_р|~|

®üĎø|_р|~| New User

Steam:
    He blocked me, i cant see chat... If i can find way and check chat with him i send screenshot. I try add him but get iut window "Error adding friend. Please try again.".

Attached Files:

8. Yes guys i blocked him becoz he wrote this here! Do not trade with him. He is scammer.And he wants unusual for free.In the screenshot the number is not mine.
  9. ®üĎø|_р|~|

®üĎø|_р|~| New User

Steam:
    Skypex [Распродажа!], Are you sure that you do not know me? Are you sure that we are seeing each other at first? You sell me key's you know? Bro just unlock me in steam and sell me unusual I paid. Ok? You can continue to resist, but think well, whether you need a deception? We agreed on the future ... Because of your service that you GRANT me I could be infinitely grateful to you. I need your help and you need mine, I can continue to buy, I have money. Why do not you want it? M? Make the right choice :) Trade with you.png
  10. u can easily make that type of screenshot.
  11. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    Hello @®üĎø|_р|~|,

Required information:
    - Trade agreement where the accused and you agree on what is to be traded. This in the form of the chat window(s) between you and him on steam.
    - Steam Inventory history, in full steam window
    - Full transactional overview of the date in question in the payment system you've used.

Requirements of the screenshots:
    - Steam Chat: full steam chat window in screenshots, all pages.
    - Steam inventory history: see below
    - Money transaction system: Full window, showing all transactions from between 2 days before to at least 1 week after. Showing full browser and visible Extended Validation Certificate active.
    - Screenshots are NOT to be edited. so DO NOT scratch all kind of crap on them.

You have 1 week to comply, not providing this will end this report.

===============================

We need the Steam Inventory History of the traded items. As we do have some requirements, here's what you need to do.

Required Steam Settings for this exercise:
    • Open the Steam Browser by double clicking the steam icon in the tray in lower right corner of your screen.
    • On top left, open menu "Steam" and select "Settings".
    • On the new Settings dialog box, select "Interface" and enable the tick in front of "Display Steam URL address bar when available".
    • Click "OK" to close the Steam Settings dialog, applying the setting.

Making the screenshot:
    • In the Steam Browser, go to your Inventory, by clicking your Nickname in the top middle and selecting "Inventory"
    • On top right, click the "More" button that is shown above the game labels for the various inventories you have, and select "View Inventory History".
    • Seek the trade that relates to this on the number of pages you have (look below for the requirements).
    • Go to the start menu and type in the seek box "snipping", you will find in Vista and later the "Snipping Tool", click it to start it. It directly wants to make a screenshot. Select the full window excluding the very top of the steam browser window where your LOGIN name is shown. But INCLUDE the Nickname, the steam URL bar fully, both sides and full bottom of the steam browser.
    • Click the "Diskette" icon, or click "File" and then "Save As...", and save it to your desktop.
    • Come back here and make a reply.
    • Drag the image into the reply on the forum from the desktop.
    Requirements of the screenshot(s):
    • Exclude the Login name and steam wallet amount that is on the very top right.
    • MUST show the Steam URL in top left.
    • MUST show the NICKNAME in top middle.
    • MUST show the related trade from the day before to up to at least 2 days after the trade or current date if that is earlier.
    • MUST show to the bottom of the steam browser window.
    • You are NOT to edit the screenshot, and NOT to blank out anything.
    Example: http://files.steamrep.com/1/2014-10/2014-10-12_20-16-58.png
  12. ®üĎø|_р|~|

®üĎø|_р|~| New User

Steam:
    Unfortunately I can not provide a screenshot of the chat, because the deceiver has blocked me. I can provide a screenshot of the confirmation that I bought from him before. I had a little edit screenshot because there was my personal information which is not related to this case. First screen 2 key's he traded me for 62 Rub each=124 rub, 1 key for 62... Now he must give me unusual... Skypex [Распродажа!], if you dont want add me, if you afraid for our chat messages in which it will be clear that you are a deceiver, you can write me here and i say steam account my best friend, and you can trade unusual for him. Dear SilentReaper(SR), i bad known english and google translator translate unclear, if something not sorry please!

Attached Files:

13. hey mate.stop it please. there is no st*pid people here. You traded with another guy.As you see in the screenshots are given two different numbers ! this guy is making great concert here!
    i swear that i never traded with him. i am very trusted keysellar in my homeland. Plz clean up my steamrep.Thanks for understanding.
  14. SilentReaper(SR)

SteamRep Admin:

15. ®üĎø|_р|~|

®üĎø|_р|~| New User

Steam:
    Skypex [Распродажа!], check date... And for different number, you have 2 numbers... You remember you say this for me? Check your chat with me... If you can (you blocked me). I cant accept you deceiver, you realy very trust in steam, but you F*CK me... Listern, it's not good. Maybe steam rep say:"Rudolph, he not a scammer, he trust" but you known true... Please get my money back or get me my unusual... Dont be f*cking rat. Its all.
  16. SilentReaper(SR)

SteamRep Admin:
    @®üĎø|_р|~|,

Unfortunately, without the requested information, this report will be archived. Please open a new report with the requested information or evidence if you can provide it later.

Thanks.