1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198061044297 - (>{GHS}<Message from star fleet / [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by kyrannnn, Feb 3, 2014.

1. kyrannnn

kyrannnn New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:33276076
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198061044297 (>{GHS}<Message from star fleet)

Victim profile: 76561198026817880

What happened? Description:
    Message used to be one of my good friends. She messaged me earlier asking to try on one of my unusuals (a g.fetti katyusha). So as we used to be good friends I trusted her to try on the hat. Then she claimed that trading wasnt working for her, then unfriended me. I asked a friend to also message her- to ask what was going on, and she unfriended him too.

(This is my first steamrep report, so let me know if any more information is needed)​

Provide Evidence:
    The screenshots named "Message1" and "message2" show the chat between us, and how she asked to try on the hat, and her not accepting my trade request several times, aswell as her unfriending me.

The screenshot named "message3" is of my friend messaging her to see what is going on, and her unfriending him.

The screenshot named "message4" shows my trade history, me trading her the hat and not receiving it back.​

Attached Files:

2. kyrannnn

kyrannnn New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:33276076
  3. Speaking with Message about this. She claims that she gave the hat away to someone random within tf2 because they were nice. When i asked her to link me the account, i was able to speak with the person. They declined to give back the hat, when researching them the obvious fact of them having 39 hours and 2 unusuals + a bud - also an account that shared the same name as theirs within the 6 people they have on their friends list. Also note that Message said they didnt know the person previously, yet below in a screenshot of the main accounts profile youll notice a comment from Jan 24th showing she infact did know them.

Attached Files:

4. Mattie!

Mattie! SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:5712733