1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198061360601 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Previously Banned Reports' started by Orang (cs), Feb 10, 2016.

1. Orang (cs)

Orang (cs) New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:113049379
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198061360601

Victim profile: 76561198186364486

What happened? Description:
    I put my knife up on csgolounge (stat trak m9 bayonet rust coat).
    I did get a few trade offers but none of them were too good, then i got a friend invite from a guy called "pierce 34", he asked me if i wanted to sell my knife to him for 160 dollars, 160 seemed like a lot since the knife is not even worth that much. Then he dropped to 150 dollars, I still agreed with him and started talking about the payment method we were going to use.
    He told me we should use paypal and i agreed with him, i gave him my paypal email so he could send me the money, he made it really convincing by asking for my name too so he could note it.
    He asked me for a history of paypal trades so he could see if i was trustworthy, i told him i never really did paypal trades or trades with real money. Then he told me he would feel more secure if we would get a middleman that would get my item and wait till pierce paid the money and then proceed to give him the knife after he paid. The guy who traded me was Snowball.
    after i traded with snowball he went online within 5 seconds and pierce 34 told me he would give me the money now and then went offline too.
    I never received the money afterwards, cant believe i was stupid enough to fall for this....
    I have screenshots of the conversation with snowball but dont have any with pierce 34.

This is info of pierce 34:
    steamID STEAM_0:1:41741112
    steamID3 [U:1:83482225]
    steamID64 76561198043747953
    customURLPurpleFlannel
    profile state public
    profile created June 23, 2011
    namePierce
    real name Cookie Fergusson
    location Swaziland
    status online
    profile http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198043747953

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Orang (cs)

Orang (cs) New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:113049379
    Got pierce his ip: MOD EDIT

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    MOD: Don't go posting the IP#'s of other users please.
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2016
  3. Frost007

Frost007 Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:94290809
    HAH, he seems to be living in Ashburn, Virginia
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2016
  4. Æ - May13e

Æ - May13e New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:45303278
    It's okay dude, 160dollars, i get scam with same person. With 700dollars, lesson learn, no fking Middle Man, my fee much expensive than u do.
  5. WiiFitGOTYedition

WiiFitGOTYedition New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41741112
    Hi, I'm Pierce. I've been getting some rude comments on my steam profile and I googled to see where these people are coming from. Now I never met Orang until he commented on my profile, added me, told me to give him a knife and sent me a virus link. I have never met anyone named snowball and my name has never been "Pierce 34" That is something you can check on my account.

Now I have two theories. Either I am the wrong guy and you just searched steam for someone named Pierce after being scammed and accused the first name that popped up or you sent me a hijacking link and are using this as a cover up.

If you really did get scammed, let's see the CSGOLounge offer
  6. WiiFitGOTYedition

WiiFitGOTYedition New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41741112