1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198061436237 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by the melo [30 fps], Jun 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. the melo [30 fps]

the melo [30 fps] New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:65292568
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198061436237 ()

Victim profile: 76561198090850864

What happened? Description:
    A few days ago, I met him on TF2OP, he offered a DBD Gibus, FL Hound Dog and around 1 bud worth of unusuals for my V. Gibus. I made the trade with him. After few days, he told me he needs to get 13.000$ for his Harvard college or something and he asked for me to borrow him some stuff. And he said if I help him he would help me buy me a Prof. Minigun Kit. As a trust source, he said "look at my account, can i risk it?". I checked. He had 31 steam level, a lot of games and stuff. He said he couldn't risk all of these games and stuff. We made an agreement and I trusted him. You can see our agreement that if he doesn't pay me his debt at the time he can be freely marked and considered as a scammer. It's on the evidence pictures. I lend him that day a DBD One Man Army,FL Hound Dog,S. F. Minigun,G. Robo-sandwich and 33 keys (as you can see on trade history.)
    He said he'll pay them back on 7th of June (as you can see on provided evidence)
    Tomorrow (today), he said he wanted to test my DBD Gibus for 30 minutes (as you can see on evidence section) And he sweared on his mother's grave. And then I took a look at his reputation, I thought he was all fine and trustable. After that, 30 minutes passed. Then 1 hour. I worried and said you have a word you are breaking it. He unfriended and then blocked me. He scammed a lot of people like me. Using the "borrowing way". He refuses to talk to me and keeps ignoring me.​

Provide Evidence:
    At the first SS-1,SS-2 and SS-3 you can see he's saying he's selling his bp for money. And his bp doesn't cover all the money so he wants to borrow some of my items, sell them, then pay me back.

At the SS-4 and SS-5, you can see he's asking to borrow my items. And explains why.

At the SS-6 he's saying he'll cover the cost of my professional killstreak minigun kit with the items I borrowed him for the return.

At the SS-7 and SS-8 you can see our agreement that we made. He's clearly stating that he can be freely marked and can be banned if he doesn't return my items back.

At the SS-9 you can see I was the friend of real "Zer0", not an impersonator.

At the SS-10 he's giving the exact time that he'll return my items back.

At the SS-11 you can see our agreement that we made for the DBD Gibus that I lend him. And he never gave it back.

At the SS-12 you can see my trade history, proves that I gave him the exact items and I'm not lying.

He's already banned on TF2OP. He has 7 pending report but he's still not scammed.
    He appears to be sold all of my items that I gave him. He's still holding DBD Gibus, but including keys, everything is gone.​

Attached Files:

2. the melo [30 fps]

Steam:
    Uploading the unedited version of SS - 9. I read the rules and saw the the rule that images must not be edited and cropped in any way. So here's the unedited one.

Attached Files:

3. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
  4. the melo [30 fps]

Steam:
    He sold my Gibus. He got rid of every one of my items.
  5. Mattie!

Mattie! SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:5712733
    Hello the melo [30 fps],

Your report was accepted for this user, but they were already banned. We've added the offense to our notes as further consideration during an appeal. Feel free to report a violation via Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accused's profile
    2. Click More drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose Report Violation
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click Submit Report
    Click here to view the animated gif that shows how to report a violation.

Thank you for submitting a SteamRep scam report.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.