1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198061436237 - (Zer0 / [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Enigma™, May 31, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Enigma™

Enigma™ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46721624
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198061436237 (Zer0)

Victim profile: 76561198053708977

What happened? Description:
    First of all i'm not the only guy who got scammed by him, more reports should be coming in and this guy already has a few reports against him on steamrep. So this guy happens to be a friend of mine and borrowed 12 buds pure from me around a day or 2 ago. He gave me collateral worth around 10-11 buds and that too in unusual hats and some stranges. He refuses to pay me back anything now.​

Provide Evidence:
    He made a statement before borrowing and i'm inluding that chat in the evidence.
    http://backpack.tf/trust/76561198061436237 - two new reports today
    the second screenshot is of the chat where he admits to have scammed a guy named Fy || Aditya (more proof coming up from him)
    also including the trade history in the evidence.​

Attached Files:

2. [RA] karankhushalani

[RA] karankhushalani Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:50585254
    Feel free to report me. I admit to this, i got f✿✿✿✿✿✿ tired of the community and wanted to acquire my dream backpack. I may come off as an a✿✿✿✿✿✿, but now at least i am forced to quit trading. Reporting me won't get your stuff back anyways. Cry some more.
  3. [RA] karankhushalani

Steam:
  4. Enigma™

Enigma™ New User

Steam:
    lol this kid
  5. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
  6. Enigma™

Enigma™ New User

Steam:
    he payed me back along with the others (most of them) it seems his bro or some1 else was creating panic with his account, idk really what was going on. You can terminate this thread now
  7. [RA] karankhushalani

Steam:
    Sincerely sorry for all the trouble, as explained above i hadnt made a single one of these trades ( i admit to buying a golden frying pan for 3150$ paypal recently tho, didnt realize what else was going on alongside) Except for that, none of my other trades have been my own and i am once again sorry for all the trouble caused. For anyone who still depending on me to pay back their debt (i honestly dont know anyone except aditya and enigma, that too because i talk to them irl on the phone and they told me so) please readd me, trust me, i will clear this up. I mean, come on, seriously? "report me and mark me, who gives a f✿✿✿ anymore" Im not ✿✿✿✿✿✿ed ._.
  8. [RA] karankhushalani

Steam:
    Added and settled debt with jscrafterz as well. He can testify if he wants to. Who else? :)
  9. [RA] karankhushalani

Steam:
    Also talked it through and settled with teddy, and he will be getting his report closed soon. Please feel free to message me / add me if someone else remains ;)
  10. [RA] karankhushalani

Steam:
    But it wasn't me who did those things, and im just trying to compensate for family. So no, it's more like the cops come to your house which you share with your brother (house represents steam account here) as he doesnt have his own, and they try to bust you because the house is yours. But it's a crime you didnt commit, and since you can still possibly fix this, you pay the government (freinds who he scammed) the tax (items i had leftover from scam) back. So how is it my fault? :L
  11. Clive

Clive SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:43668349
    Hi @Enigma™ , can you please provide uncropped screenshots of your inventory history.
  12. [RA] karankhushalani

Steam:
    For f✿✿✿s sake kid. you know what steam. Mark me, go right ahead.
  13. [RA] karankhushalani

Steam:
    Steamrep*, forgot you f✿✿s aint got s✿✿✿ on steam. Il be waiting for my "ban" from 2 websites i rarely use. Not worth the bs im listening to here.
  14. Clive

Clive SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    Please do not argue on this thread. If people have evidence that is fine to post but otherwise please refrain from unnecessary comments.
  15. Clive

Clive SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    This thread has been archived since the requested information was not provided. If you obtain the requested information, please create a new report.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.