1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198062010933 - ([Steam] Steam Games)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Vajo, Jun 19, 2014.

1. Vajo

Vajo New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:10256972
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [Steam] Steam Games

Accused profile: 76561198062010933 ()

Victim profile: 76561197980779672

What happened? Description:
    He added me on Steam to buy my GTA: Complete for 4,50 keys (I stated that 0,5 keys were 5 ref).

He offered a hat valued at 5 keys, or that was what he said. When I declined, he wanted to know why I did decline, so I told him I was not accepting items (since I didn't put item offers on tf2outpost).

Then, he called me "f✿✿✿✿✿✿ a✿✿✿✿✿✿", so I decided to tell him to f✿✿✿ herself. I think that made him angry, because he posted MY ip (he called me @ 2:44 as you can see on the screenshot to get my IP. Really easy to do if you have simple packet sniffer) and dared me to tell him to f✿✿✿ herself again, so I did.

I think the screenshot is self-explanatory, but it was quite simple: he told me "have fun with no Internet", and my Internet Connection dropped. I restarted my router and got new IP, what let me connect again at steam and tell him I was gonna report him. He then told me "lol who let you online?", but I have no screenshot of that.

I post this here because SilentReaper(SR) told me to on this post: http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/should-i-open-scam-report-for-a-ddos-attack.68172/#post-189001

As I said there, this is not scam, but I think he should, at least, have a warning, because doing a DDoS to someone who just did not accept your price is not something to do with no consequences.

Thank you.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    Over 6 months now. Been enough. Archiving for this is outside our scope of things, and no actual scam was involved.