1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198062182048 - ([DOTA2] Dota2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by JackasS, Sep 8, 2014.

1. JackasS

JackasS New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:55357252
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Steam Wallet fraud
    Virtual item type involved: [DOTA2] Dota2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198062182048

Victim profile: 76561198070986723

What happened? Description:
    he tried to scam me like this.. please ban him as soon as possible. oh, i have to put 101 words :(...
    I just want to make trade world better by banning the trade of people like him. Please don't allow people like him to trade with any one. thanks for support​

Provide Evidence:
    he tried to scam me like this.. please ban him as soon as possible. View attachment 135855 View attachment 135856

Attached Files:

2. JackasS

JackasS New User

Steam:
    Sorry for my bad english :)
  3. PT3.Victim

PT3.Victim New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:65390035
    U do 1st then u wana report? logic
  4. Nicholas-|

Nicholas-| Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:50958160
    joker, don't do the fake things . report this kids
  5. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2014
  6. Nicholas-|

Steam:
    i also the victims, this is not really.. seriously

Attached Files:

7. SilentReaper(SR)

SteamRep Admin:
    What the f✿✿✿ has that to do with this?
    In YOUR screenshot you get a trade offer by a guy named "SD.KrAmZer", NO f✿✿✿✿✿✿ idea who that is, or its relation to THIS and YOUR report. And when I look at name histories of either involved victim/reporter on this report:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/kuldeep_dhoot/namehistory
    [​IMG]

http://steamcommunity.com/id/bharatsingh/namehistory
    [​IMG]

NEITHER had in ANY recent name change since early THIS year THAT name. Probably NEVER.
    So WHERE does that leave your accusation against THEM that you did a "tit for tat"? Indeed: NOWHERE.

Read my signature below, ask somebody with at least 3x your IQ to translate that to you. Oh, wait, that might be insulting to that person, make that at least 5x.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2014
  8. Nicholas-|

Steam:
    sir, i'm receive so many kind of steam offer like that. Then i sent back the counter steam offer means i fault? please read that. He is not only using that. Im victims too.
    And i know my english very sux. Please do it fair to me.
  9. SilentReaper(SR)

SteamRep Admin:
    That may be, but then do not be PART of the problem. Or copy it to others, for THIS is the result of that: you get reported. And there is NO way for me to tell if you where genuine or not. On this report is only 1 question open still. Once that has been answered, the report will be processed. You only have till it gets processed to defend yourself against this report.

So far your defense against this report has been:
    - Falsely accuse the reporter of "doing the same to you" by reporting them. That report was taken down for providing the wrong evidence.
    - Claim to retaliate against the reporter for the previous. ("tit for tat")
    - Claim to have received such fake offers all the time!!?!?!?

None of those are actually defenses against the report above. the "tit for tat" means you are admitting it. If your English is so bad, ask someone to help you translate it to your language. Also, why list on your steam profile you are American when you are from Malaysia, sets ppl on the wrong foot on your language skills if you give them the impression you're American when you're not.
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2014
  10. JackasS

JackasS New User

Steam:
    Sir/mam,
    I am really thankful to steamrep community for attending my issue and providing all the help. And I am really sorry for wrong info. I did not know that I was logged in from different account. Well this person again added me and told me that he is sorry for the fake trade offer and he will not do that again. I thought that may be he is telling the truth so he should be given a chance. However, after reading all the comments of his ( that he is telling that I also did like), i think he does not deserve another chance. Instead of feeling guilty he was trying to accused me too for the same crime (which is 100% wrong). Please take appropriate actions.
    Sorry for late reply and thanks for keeping the community clean.
  11. JackasS

JackasS New User

Steam:
    I will make steam rep account soon from my actual victim ID.
  12. SilentReaper(SR)

SteamRep Admin:
    You can just confirm here on the topic with that account that it is your account as well. Then I can process it.
  13. JackasS

JackasS New User

Steam:
    Sir,
    Actually I am logged in from my original (victim ID) account but somehow I think when I created this account I merged it with my alternate steam account. Whenever I try to login from my original steam ID, I ends up with this account. I hope you understands me. I am still trying to solve this issue.
  14. SilentReaper(SR)

SteamRep Admin:
    you would need to log out of this forum first before trying to login as the other account.
  15. JackasS

JackasS New User

Steam:
    Sir,
    I did the same thing.. actually I made steamrep account from my alternative id (76561198070980233), and then I made another steamrep account from my original id (76561198070986723). But when I created steamrep account from original ID (by clicking on signin through steam), I think I merged this account with previous. So whenever I try to logged in from SIGNIN THROUGHT STEAM BUTTON and I enters my original account login details, I ends up here. You understtod me Sir?
  16. JackasS

JackasS New User

Steam:
    /ADMIN EDIT: Removed picture of private information.

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2014
  17. SilentReaper(SR)

SteamRep Admin:
    visit this forum, on the top right you see your name "JackasS" next to "Inbox", click that, and a panel pops out, and select "Log Out".

AFTER you did that, try to login with THAT account.
  18. Nicholas-|

Steam:
    This guy talking trash, and blocked me. As the same things he is not dare to face it. He is doing the same things to scam, but try to accused me for the same crime. If seriously you want just came out we can man talk face to face. Don't be a keyboard warrior typing on here only.

Attached Files:

19. SilentReaper(SR)

SteamRep Admin:
    Nobody cares if anybody blocked anyone. If they do not want to communicate with someone, that is their right.
    But getting tired of this useless nonsense of yours. false claims by you, false accusations. I'll do just a ALT check on the 2 accounts of reporter and victim and be done with it.
  20. Nicholas-|

Steam:
    Are you seriously this is my fault or i wanna find the trouble? I'll find out those admin and go for real. I didnt talk with both of you like nonsense. When i scam his things please show off, this is fake steam offer and didnt get anything also. I will seriously play gun with u now.