1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198062857848 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by RapidhawK | #KoRo, Jun 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RapidhawK | #KoRo

RapidhawK | #KoRo New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:61020457
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Fake items or item duplication
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198062857848

Victim profile: 76561198082306643

What happened? Description:
    He contacted me a few days ago and wanted to trade my AK47 Redline Field Tested and my StaTrak Famas Neural Net Field Tested for a 10€ PaysafeCard.
    I accepted it and said to him he should contact me in a few days because the Famas still had the 7-Day-No-Trade-Ban.
    Today he contacted me and said he wanna trade the items. He contacted the Middleman Alias from SteamRep and started a chat with both of us. Then Alias said the code was correct and I should send him the items. I have done it, and he just said Thank you and both blocked me and I didn´t got my 10€ Code. I want my Items back!​

Provide Evidence:
    The Problem is that I closed the Chat, and I cant open it again, because I cant find it. And the other Guy blocked me so I cant see the Chat anymore. This are the only Screens I have. Please help me! One of your Middlemans is not trading SAFE like he should! HE STOLE MY ITEMS!
    The Pictures show my trade to Alias and my Inventory after the Trade.

Please do something! I want my Items back. If there is a Method how I can see the Chat of the Trade with us 3 or only the Chat with Mazzk then tell me it, and I will send you a Screen how fast I can.

Thanks for the Help.​

Attached Files:

• 1.PNG
      1.PNG
      File size:
      91.9 KB
      Views:
    • 2.PNG
      2.PNG
      File size:
      186.5 KB
      Views:
    • 3.PNG
      3.PNG
      File size:
      91 KB
      Views:
  2. ❤BakaWaDaisuki™❤YuKiRiN

❤BakaWaDaisuki™❤YuKiRiN Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:60814437
    i pretty sure that its an Impersonator of Alias, have you checked his profile from the trade?
  3. -hg- COBALT

-hg- COBALT New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:42037753
    I'm not a staff member, but I don't think you can pass a report without the chat agreement, as it is considered vital evidence.
  4. Mazzk-7

Mazzk-7 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:51296060
    I offered this guy to give him his items back, because I regret what I did, but he just took the items and deleted me. I think he is a scammer too know :D
  5. RapidhawK | #KoRo

Steam:
    Pretty simple answer to that:
    He took my AK47-Redline FT and my Famas Neural Net StatTrak FT. Its worth 8€ and this guy offered me other Skins, worth 5€. What he did to me I did to him and he still made 3€ Profit. So now we are ok.
  6. Mazzk-7

Mazzk-7 New User

Steam:
    I mean its not like i would give him more skins, but he instant deleted me, so...
  7. RapidhawK | #KoRo

Steam:
    Guy, please don´t act like you are the good one here. When you scammed me you and Alias blocked me both too, so don´t say that I´m a stupid and bad guy because I deleted you. K?
    Now we are fine. You got 3€ Profit.
  8. Mazzk-7

Mazzk-7 New User

Steam:
    I dont want to make profit -.- I want that we are done and you delete the thread, but if you dont want to^^
  9. RapidhawK | #KoRo

Steam:
    Oh yeah sry, you´re right. How can I delete it? Or can somebody delete it?
  10. -hg- COBALT

-hg- COBALT New User

Steam:
    Nobody can delete a report once it's been submitted, you'll probably have to wait for a staff member to review it.
  11. Mazzk-7

Mazzk-7 New User

Steam:
    How can you contact such a staff member?
  12. -hg- COBALT

-hg- COBALT New User

Steam:
    You can PM one of them through the forums here.
  13. Mazzk-7

Mazzk-7 New User

Steam:
    Can you maybe link a list to where I find them, because I can't find them
  14. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    @RapidhawK | #KoRo

Please complete the following steps, exactly as written, in order:

1. Go to your trade history from in your web browser. https://steamcommunity.com/my/inventoryhistory
    2. Scroll down to the trade in question. It may be on a different page, but that's fine; just open the page which has this particular trade.
    3. Hover your mouse over the name of the person who received your item(s).
    4. With your mouse still over the name from step 3, take a full, uncropped screenshot, and save it to your desktop without making any edits.
    5. Right-click the name of the person who received your item(s) from the trade history page, and select Copy Link Address (Chrome), Copy Link Location (Firefox), or Copy shortcut (Internet Explorer).
    6. Go to SteamRep.com and paste that link into the Search field. If a warning opens up (which may or may not happen), click "I understand".
    7. Copy and Paste the full text from the box below the profile picture that comes up into your next reply. You can click the "Copy Info" button on the SteamRep profile page from step 6.
    8. Upload your screenshot from step 4 as an attachment.
    9. Post your reply, including both step 7 and 8.
    Do NOT paste links that look like this: https://steamcommunity.com/id/mattie because those links can change, and they are not easily searchable.

Do NOT look up the accused's profile from the admin/middleman lists, or from any other website. We need you to provide the link exactly as it comes up following the instructions above.
    Do include the full SteamRep block derived from the Steam community URL.
  15. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    @RapidhawK | #KoRo,

Unfortunately, without the requested information, this report will be archived. Please open a new report with the requested information or evidence if you can provide it later.

Thanks.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.