1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Need More Info Report: 76561198063093540 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by ProGamer, Apr 19, 2015.

1. ProGamer

ProGamer New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:100671441
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Steam Wallet fraud
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198063093540

Victim profile: 76561198161608611

What happened? Description:
    Last time i reported him no response from SR-Admins i didnt provide the steam message box well now he tried to scam me again i added him and he fell for it
    i reported this late no worries i got proof he removed me now as friend
    P.S Dont be too serious about the my bro is a SR-A i was trying to torture him
    he offered the same thing for my graybanns again not realizing im the one he tried to scam yesterday
    He should really get marked or banned​

Provide Evidence:
    hmmm evidence huh? is this enough :):D:po_O

Attached Files:

2. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    Can you please re-take your screenshot of the trade offer?
    1. I need one taken from in the Steam client with the URL bar visible. If you don't have the URL bar visible within Steam, please enable it. To enable the URL bar, go to View -> Settings -> Interface. Check the box next to Display Steam URL address bar when available.
    2. I need another taken from in a web browser, with your mouse hovered over the profile picture in the trade offer.
    Requirements of the screenshot(s):
    • Exclude the Login name and steam wallet amount that is on the very top right.
    • MUST show the Steam URL in top left.
    • MUST show the NICKNAME in top middle.
    • MUST show the Steam window fully from left side to the right side of the window.
    • MUST show the related trade from the day before to up to at least 2 days after the trade or current date if that is earlier.
    • MUST show to the bottom of the steam browser window.
    • You are NOT to edit the screenshot, and NOT to blank out anything.
    • If you are using a custom skin, we will require you to redo this with the default Steam skin.
    For an example, click this screenshot: http://files.steamrep.com/1/2014-10/2014-10-12_20-16-58.png
  3. ProGamer

ProGamer New User

Steam:
    he TRIED to scam me but failed the trade offer was way below because i trade a lot
    followed all your instructions
    i didn't include all my trade after the scam attempt cause it will take forever and i suspect that it is not that important to know all my trades atleast 2 days.But if you guys want i can do that for you

Attached Files:

4. ProGamer

ProGamer New User

Steam:
    My verification key on Vendor does nothing on my steam acc. or vendor it's just used to verify someone but it already verifies you through steam idk why it said you should not share it with anyone anyways i cant delete it anymore.So i dont mind even if a skilled hacker sees this