1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198063569799 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Racist Potato, Apr 13, 2015.

1. Racist Potato

Racist Potato New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:58507090
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198063569799

Victim profile: 76561198077279908

What happened? Description:
    I have attempted to contact him.

Basically this guy charged me a total of $50.40 USD and he has received the keys.

I only know this person because he added me off outpost.

I traded with him because he had numerous games in his inventory and had large sums of rep on backpack.tf.​

Provide Evidence:
    Email to me from Wesley Farrell

Hello, Michael **********

I am Wesley Farrell, also known thru Steam as Sir Super Fluffy Kitten. I am contacting you about the recent paypal chargeback, which had occurred without my knowledge. I have learned it was initiated by PayPal themselves, meaning I was not the one who ordered the chargebacks. I'm sure you are as concerned as I am about this, and I can assure you, I am doing everything in my power to resolve this issue in a timely manner. I can also assure you, that you will either receive the money back from PayPal, or that I will refund the items I bought, or sold to you.

I ask that you assist me, by be patient during this time. For example, creating a SteamRep thread means I have to dedicate more time defending myself, and less time fixing the issue at hand. It may take a day or up to a week to fix all issues, depending on the cooperation I receive from both PayPal, and you. If I deleted you on steam, I have re added you as a friend. Please feel free to continue to contact me, If you have any more questions or concerns.

Regards,

Wesley Farrell
    email: [email protected]

Paypal note describing that he will not charge back:
    I understand that cant charge back at all and its for virual items in tf2. My steam id is http://steamcommunity.com/id/SSFK/

A total of two transactions occurred the first one:
    3 Apr 2015 Payment From Wesley Farrell Held ... $36.00 USD $0.00 USD $36.00 USD

Second:
    3 Apr 2015 Payment From Wesley Farrell Held ... $14.40 USD $0.00 USD $14.40 USD

No chat history available because the chat window has been closed since.​

Attached Files:

2. Mattie!

Mattie! SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:5712733
    I've banned the user for the report, but I'm leaving this open for two weeks to hear if the individual did pay you back as indicated in their email. Sometimes PayPal chargebacks do happen by accident, but no one should be buying from him until we find out whether it was deceit or a mistake.
    Leves and Roudydogg1 like this.
  3. HusKy

HusKy New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:17616506
    I was also chargebacked by this guy. The payment has been completely reversed 4 days ago. I talked to the guy and he said that he has no access to his paypal balance and that he still can't pay all the people he owes money to. To me, it looks like he is just stalling.

One more thing. The day the chargebacks happened, he had ~50 keys in his backpack. Those keys disappeared right after he got online. Doesn't seem like he wants to return any of the stuff he has stolen.
    Racist Potato and Roudydogg1 like this.
  4. Roudydogg1

Roudydogg1 SteamRep Admin Friend Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:58227918
    As Fluffy is/was a regular on our servers, he added me on Steam yesterday to inform me that he would be coming here today to present his evidence of innocence once he was able to find someone who was more proficient in the English vernacular than he is to help him compose his messages.

I could care less what happens here with respect to the report; he did though ask me to mention this here so anyone involved would be aware.

-Thanks!
  5. Leves

Leves New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:23350111
    Lmao! This is a joke! He should have contacted me a long time ago, if he is innocent. I can assure you he did absolutely nothing to resolve the charge-back. I even gave him the possibility to refund my keys (since those are still in his backpack), in that case I wouldn't care about the money. I messaged him dozen's and dozen's of times, he always ignores me. This person is obviously a scammer, and I'm entirely sure he is not willing to refund anyone.
    Roudydogg1 likes this.
  6. Sir Super Fluffy Kitten

Sir Super Fluffy Kitten Caution on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:51652035
    Q: What happened to my account on April 9th, 2015?

A: On April 9th I got up in the morning and looked at my computer. Two people had messaged me about some keys: One about the TF2 keys and the other about CS:Go keys. I replied to them. I told them that I would gladly sell them some keys and to send the money to me first and put their information in the notes of the transaction. After that I sent a trade offer to the one asking about my TF2 all of my keys except one. All of these keys relating to TF2. And I sent the other person another trade-offer with all my CS:GO keys that meant something to what they were asking about. I told them good-bye and informed them I needed to get ready for school. A couple hours later I got a text from my friend saying that there was a bunch of charge-backs by me. I sent a text stating I would be home soon and I would call him. I called my friend and another friend was in the call and together they both informed me on what has taken place. After being told what has happened, I sent out a mass email to everyone who has been affected by this situation then I proceeded to call PayPal. PayPal told me what had happened to my account and I asked some questions on how to fix it in which I said good-bye and got off the phone.

Q: What had happen to the TF2 keys that I had?

A: I sold all the keys except one TF2 key.

Q: What have I done to try to fix this?

A: Everything I’ve done to fix this is: Called more than 10 times, I made a list of who/what I owe, I’ve been trying to sell items to get back what I owe the sellers.

Q: What has PayPal said to me about my account?

A: They have told me many things including that I could get my account back if I got a state ID along with sending my bank information but alas none of this has worked. In the last few calls they told me that I am perma-banned.

These are some chat-logs from the sellers and server owners harassing me about this when it is not my fault.

I will also be posting the audio logs soon but I need to find a site to put it on

Attached Files:

7. Leves

Leves New User

Steam:
    You gotta be kidding me man. Almost a month passed since the charge-back happened. How many times did I try to contact you? 20-30? How many times did you reply to my messages? Zero. Of course I got mad and I was rude with you with a good f✿✿✿✿✿✿ reason. You told me nothing about what is going on between you and PayPal, you kept ignoring me and you was aware of the Sr report. After tf2op and other trading sites banned you, You tried to sell your stuff on bazaar, in the meantime you did not reply to this thread at all. Other than that you posted zero proof in this thread to protect yourself and prove that you are innocent, only our chat logs where I asked you to refund me. While I'm writing this the accused STILL HAS A BUNCH OF CSGO KEYS IN HIS BACKPACK he is not willing to refund me. Enough said.
    Last edited: May 4, 2015
    Roudydogg1 likes this.
  8. Sir Super Fluffy Kitten

Steam:
    Like I said uploading the audio logs right now and second reason ignore you was because somebody told me to ignore you. Most time when try talk to me you got talking nobody because I was at school and my computer was left on. Everyone else as not be as rude as you and I will state many of times. You also were rude to my friend that was not really part of this too.
  9. Sir Super Fluffy Kitten

Steam:
    Other picture showing that uploading the files now

Attached Files:

10. Leves

Leves New User

Steam:
    Being rude has nothing to do with the sr report and with Your justified scammer mark. I can say anything I want in private chat on steam. Posting screenshots of it is totally irrelevant. If you are innocent, why don't you give my keys back?

You was in school? So what? You took pictures of chat and you didn't reply! LMAO!!! You can message me later, even if I'm offline on steam. I can read it later on when I'm online. You also know my email address, you can even pm me here on sr. You did neither of those. Almost a month passed and you did nothing to refund us.

And still:
    Roudydogg1 likes this.
  11. Sir Super Fluffy Kitten

Steam:
    You keep stating that but again try alot to refunds you guys by calling paypal and first audio is done now and waiting for second one. You are not person that I own most to and thinking that you deserve right to get payback first is just silly. Again if you read the thing all those thing have take awhile to state up and I have made list to what I own people. All you are doing right now is bitching to me and that not going fix your problem or my
  12. Sir Super Fluffy Kitten

Steam:
    Here are two of the audios I got from paypal. The other call got mess up because of recording software

https://soundcloud.com/superfluffykitten/sets/steamrep

https://soundcloud.com/superfluffyk...ll-1-final?in=superfluffykitten/sets/steamrep

https://soundcloud.com/superfluffykitten/call-2-audio-extracted?in=superfluffykitten/sets/steamrep
  13. HusKy

HusKy New User

Steam:
    So, after you sent the documents in, why did you get "perma-banned"?

I went through exactly the same procedure (ID, bank statement) and I had no trouble with it. And even if your account gets blocked, you should be still able to withdraw the money back to your bank account. It's your money after all, they can't just lock it down because they "dislike" someone. Can you confirm this?

Regarding your items, you could still use the market.
    Roudydogg1 likes this.
  14. Sir Super Fluffy Kitten

Steam:
    As you do not know what limted mean at all because you do not have time to google it. Limted account means you cant take out the money until 180 days are up. So right now my paypal account is useless and most of my items are to high end to sell on market because they will take forever to sell there. As you can clearly see that I cant withdraw money to my bank account or do something with it because there no way of appealing the account now.

Attached Files:

15. HusKy

HusKy New User

Steam:
    > As you do not know what limted mean at all because you do not have time to google it.
    Keep the remarks to yourself. You are the one owing money to others, not the other way around.

> most of my items are to high end to sell on market because they will take forever to sell there
    Even your most expensive item is just ~$100. That's far from high end and it's definitely sellable on the market.

> Limted account means you cant take out the money until 180 days are up.
    I know for a fact that you can withdrawn money if the account is "limited". Apparently, there are several "levels" of limitation.

You also still haven't said why they denied your request to unlock your account.
  16. Sir Super Fluffy Kitten

Steam:
    >Keep the remarks to yourself. You are the one owing money to others, not the other way around.
    I would have gladly kept it to myself but when you ask same question and already give you answer more 5times and you have resource like google. It make me think you dont got time for it.

>Even your most expensive item is just ~$100. That's far from high end and it's definitely sellable on the market.
    Second that is wrong, my blackwatch pass the limted on market and second most item people not willing to buy with real cash and will take along time.

> I know for a fact that you can withdrawn money if the account is "limited". Apparently, there are several "levels" of limitation.
    So, you have call paypal and ask make sure that you are right or are you just stating something again like I can make withdrawn because my picture show that cant at all.

>You also still haven't said why they denied your request to unlock your account.
    I do not know why they did not denied my report. Last time I have call them they state that my account was denied and im not allow to have appeal at all. So really they do not inform me at all on why they limted it or denied my report.
  17. Sir Super Fluffy Kitten

Steam:
    Husky as state to me that my item will sell on the market and I have had them on market seen you said that. None of my items have still sold and like I said to him that most time this items do not sell on market at all. I will keep them on market and I will update this if I have sold a item but I doubt that will be any time soon because of like I said to him already many of times and on this steamrep I state to him too
  18. Sir Super Fluffy Kitten

Steam:
    I talk to him and think that paying stuff back going take 3month. Like I said you guys want me to pay you back and I kept my stuff on market for 2month or so. They have not sold one thing and then he says should take less then 3month. When you tell me put on market and keep on market and I do that for them. Then I take them off so I probably really sell them and then I remember that ban from most servers. I look on servers see which ones I can go to. I find some but most people in server are playing for fun or just got couple refine. Im sorry that this is taking forever but that what happen when you have stuff that never will sell on market and stuff that hard to sell in trade servers. Also make people not want to trade with me when I have scammer on my name sometimes. So to okami you pm mattie is going really do nothing for you at all. Oh man I get ban but oh wait ban from most trade server so good job on making it slower pay you back. Also to husky say that paypal just does not ban/limted account for no reason. That is not true at all. I found many of case were paypal will do that and paypal lose a lot case against it. You know why they can do it because they use your money when account is ban/limted for 180days. So if you think not telling truth I see people with 8year account get ban for no reason on the thing. That why when look up paypal and stuff you will see that lot people like google checkout now.

Attached Files:

19. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    well, it was 3 months now instead of the 2 weeks set by Mattie, I'm marking this report as accepted. You will have to go thru the appeal process.
    Leves likes this.
  20. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    Hello @Racist Potato,

Your report was accepted and the accused was banned. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.

Thank you for reporting this user.