1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198063821422 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Good Old Kazi, Nov 17, 2014.

1. Good Old Kazi

Good Old Kazi New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:45448330
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198063821422

Victim profile: 76561198051162388

What happened? Description:
    Hello. Today we will look at a very sneaky scammer.
    All info about his profile was given.

Added me to talk about buying my items via PayPal.
    All chat is in pictures and info. So, check everything there.​

Provide Evidence:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] - Chat.

PP info below.​

Attached Files:

2. Onionn.

Onionn. New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:77704838
    i dont see anything??
  3. Good Old Kazi

Good Old Kazi New User

Steam:
    Everything is there. Look more carefully
  4. Majestic 2

Majestic 2 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:26491154
    edited transactions?
  5. Good Old Kazi

Good Old Kazi New User

Steam:
    Nothing is edited. And hey, you have no rights to help your friend/yourself by making an alt. good day sir your arguments are stupid and a cry for help.
  6. Majestic 2

Majestic 2 New User

Steam:
    I'm not his friend :) im saying i can tell the paypal transactions i.e image 3 PayPal transaction is fake cause it has ''payment for '' instead of payment to
  7. Majestic 2

Majestic 2 New User

Steam:
    also ''available balance in eur shows 0.01EUR and ''balance shows 90euro makes no sense'' when he provided you this screenshot you should've been alarmed :)
  8. Good Old Kazi

Good Old Kazi New User

Steam:
    Payment for is when you gift someone money. Payment To is when you pay to certain company, in my case it's riot games and steam. Any more suggestions / arguments about that it's "fake"?
  9. Good Old Kazi

Good Old Kazi New User

Steam:
    See, the thing is that I wasn't scammed. He tried to scam me via sending me his info. The payments where it has payments to riot games and steam are mine, other are his. And if you read messages carefuly I asked him to send me 0.01€ in order to prove that he has confirmed credit card. He sent me payment from different account than what he showed me. That's the way I understood I am trying to get scammed.
  10. Majestic 2

Majestic 2 New User

Steam:
    ah i see i didnt know payment for was for paypal gift, well he did talk about ''downloading games'' so its probably to riot games :) and well this guy he keeps sending payments to probably is another friend to increase his transactions. anyways theres no intent here, cause he didnt actually scam you but the scam report should definitely prevent him from scamming people who know about steam rep. good work :)
  11. Good Old Kazi

Good Old Kazi New User

Steam:
    Yep. Thanks. And there are misunderstanding. My bad I didn't make it completely clear.
  12. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Hello @Good Old Kazi , in order to proceed with your report please add a screenshot of your Agreement- in full , taken from inside your Steam Client, without cropping anything.
  13. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Since no further information has been provided for over 7 days, I'm going to Archive this report. Feel free to re-submit your report with the requested evidence. Be sure to re-upload all evidence previously provided, and provide a link to this thread.