1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Report: 76561198063821422 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by sm00thh, Mar 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sm00thh

sm00thh New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:17493554
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198063821422

Victim profile: 76561197995252837

What happened? Description:
    He added me to trade my m9 cw mw close to fn look with 0.09 float value. It got Pricechecked for 1500 keys. I was only interested real money even though i was sure it wasnt safe so he added me and we talked. He showed me his paypal balance , could be fake my mistake, i only wanted to trade to him cuz he had high rep , but at the end he wanted me to go first, after trading he insta blocked me everywhere, I just wanted to report him everywhere :_)​

Provide Evidence:
    He had nice high rep, did a nice paypal scam, same s✿✿✿ u go first method then he insta blocked
    He has UK account but apparantly he is Bulgarian.
    Yea well im just posting this so people dont get scammed like me, np i got scammed hard but yeah not gonna cry about it
    I hope people can report this dude :_)
    His links :
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/nesumwe/
    http://csgolounge.com/profile?id=76561198063821422
    http://steamrep.com/search?q=nesumwe

Attached Files:

2. frisky CSGOFAST.COM

frisky CSGOFAST.COM New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:51777847
    I have never traded with this guy, we were just chatting, but we couldn't make a deal and as you can see there is no trade history screenshot, can you please close the report?
  3. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    @sm00thh,
    I need the entire chat agreement between you and the accused.

We need the Steam Inventory History of the traded items, or of that period where this happened in.
    The period we want to see is from March 30th to March 31st.

If you didn't trade much within that period, we do need to see at least 2-3 trades of before that date.

Required Steam Settings for this exercise:
    - Open the Steam Browser by double clicking the steam icon in the tray in lower right corner of your screen.
    - On top left, open menu "Steam" and select "Settings".
    - On the new Settings dialog box, select "Interface" and enable the tick in front of "Display Steam URL address bar when available".
    - Click "OK" to close the Steam Settings dialog, applying the setting.

How to make the screenshot(s) and add them to the reply here:
    - In the Steam Browser, go to your Inventory, by clicking your Nickname in the top middle and selecting "Inventory"
    - On top right, click the "More" button that is shown above the game labels for the various inventories you have, and select "View Inventory History".
    - Seek the trade that relates to this on the number of pages you have (look below for the requirements).
    - Go to the start menu and type in the seek box "snipping", you will find in Vista and later the "Snipping Tool", click it to start it. It directly wants to make a screenshot. Select the full window excluding the very top of the steam browser window where your LOGIN name is shown. But INCLUDE the Nickname, the steam URL bar fully, both sides and full bottom of the steam browser.
    - Click the "Diskette" icon, or click "File" and then "Save As...", and save it to your desktop.
    - Come back here and make a reply.
    - Drag the image into the reply on the forum from the desktop.

Requirements of the screenshot(s):
    - Exclude the Login name and steam wallet amount that is on the very top right.
    - MUST show the Steam URL in top left.
    - MUST show the NICKNAME in top middle.
    - MUST show the Steam window fully from left side to the right side of the window.
    - MUST show the related trade from the day before to up to at least 2 days after the trade or current date if that is earlier.
    - MUST show to the bottom of the steam browser window.
    - You are NOT to edit the screenshot, and NOT to blank out anything.
    - If you are using a custom skin, we will require you to redo this with the default Steam skin.
    For an example, click this screenshot: http://files.steamrep.com/1/2014-10/2014-10-12_20-16-58.png
  4. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  5. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    @sm00thh,

Unfortunately, without the requested information, this report will be archived. Please open a new report with the requested information or evidence if you can provide it later.

Thanks.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.