1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198064072938 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by NullTruth, Jun 9, 2015.

1. NullTruth

NullTruth New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:56507991
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198064072938

Victim profile: 76561198073281711

What happened? Description:
    Attempted chargeback of a Paypal payment for CS:GO Keys, scum of the earth. Images provided: the Paypal dispute, our chat, and his comment left on my cash rep after the transaction was completed.​

Provide Evidence:
    Attempted chargeback of a Paypal payment for CS:GO Keys, scum of the earth. Images provided: the Paypal dispute, our chat, and his comment left on my cash rep after the transaction was completed.

Of course after he committed the chargeback he blocked me, showing on his comment "(banned)".

I provided Paypal all of the proof I have which should be more than enough.​

Attached Files:

2. Toughsox

Toughsox Retired Staff Partner Community

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:1842155
    Hello @NullTruth, if you have that original chat uncropped, can you please upload that here (the bottom is cut off of the chat box) Also,
    -ScreenShot of your paypal history- showing all the activity(go back 1 month, from the date of the scam)-in full screen, displaying the url bar and without cropping anything;
    -ScreenShot of that paypal invoice -in full screen, displaying the url bar and without cropping anything.
  3. Ben_Dover

Ben_Dover New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:18166635
    Same guy bought 15 keys from me 3 weeks ago , just charged back now , unfortunately i don't have prints from the chat box and i don't think it's posible to get them anymore ....
  4. Toughsox

Steam:
    Hello @Ben_Dover, while you may not have the chats, your Paypal info may help. Please file a separate report on your own with as much information as you possibly can so that we have as much info as possible. Thank you.
  5. Toughsox

Steam:
    @NullTruth,
    Unfortunately, without the requested information, this report will be archived. Please open a new report with the requested information or evidence if you can provide it later.

Thanks though for this report all the same.