1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Evidence Provided Report: 76561198064444837 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by CheapSuitsCheapSuits, Sep 10, 2014.

1. CheapSuitsCheapSuits

CheapSuitsCheapSuits New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:10595455
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198064444837

Victim profile: 76561197981456638

What happened? Description:
    He added me to buy my csgo case keys.I am assuming he say my post on the globaloffensivetrade subreddit. he agreed to buy 100 csgo keys from me through paypal for $1.85 USD each from a verified paypal account. I received the payment and then I traded the 100 keys to him. About 20 minutes later i checked my paypal and found that the transaction is in dispute and the funds are being held.​

Provide Evidence:
    The evidence is in the pictures.​

Attached Files:

2. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Steam:
    Hello, can you give a screenshot of ALL your paypal history?
    Make sure it shows at least one month of history.

Also give a screenshot of the current situation of the chargeback from the resolution center.
  3. CheapSuitsCheapSuits

Steam:
    Alright

Attached Files:

4. Pataclocked

Pataclocked New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:32453869
  5. CheapSuitsCheapSuits

Steam:
    He paid me for 2 sets of keys with different paypal accounts. The one he used to charge back was the first one seen in my photos. The second payment from [email protected] has not been charged back.
  6. S/Sgt. G. Sokol [6th RB]

S/Sgt. G. Sokol [6th RB] New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:17867617
    this guy just added me to buy my buds, appreciate the evidence here ty
  7. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    Steam:
  8. CheapSuitsCheapSuits

Steam:
  9. 6th Sense

6th Sense New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:41114816
    Thank you very very much. Today that guy added me and he said he wanted to purchase 100x TF2 keys from me. If i don't see this report, i'll probably end up like this. Thank you !! I hope Steamrep admin will mark this guy soon.
  10. CheapSuitsCheapSuits

Steam:
    Glad I could help you guys.
  11. Muffin 3

Muffin 3 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:64172977
    He say he was hacked, haha . But he deleted me and still buying keys . LOL
  12. Pataclocked

Pataclocked New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:32453869
    This user has just charge backed 3 payments of around $200 US each. I am now resolving 3 payment chargeback claims by paypal made by the user.
  13. XJZ | Haku

XJZ | Haku New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:52089554
    Easy peasy. Lemon squeezy.

I got hacked.
    Here's a group of screenshots of my steam complaints.

http://imgur.com/a/CrBgd
  14. XJZ | Haku

XJZ | Haku New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:52089554
    From my appeal in backpack.tf...

So, I got banned this January 5, 2015...

Did something wrong happen again when my account got hacked by a Chinese person?

I don't even use PayPal and suddenly I get banned because of damn hackers hacking into my 8 year old Yahoo account.

This was last December 15.

Highjacked/Stolen Account! Please help me!

Ticket number 5422-WAFL-7381

Category Account Issues > Hijacked or stolen account

Email [email protected]

Steam Account Login Name hatsuneblaster01

Print Question

Reopen

This Question's Message(s)

1 Message by you on Wed, 17th Dec 2014 5:57

STEAM

Dear hatsuneblaster01,

Are you logging into the Steam client from a new computer? Here’s the Steam Guard code you’ll need to complete the process:

QGDNJ

If you haven’t recently tried to login to the Steam client… from the computer located at 223.145.170.230 (CN), someone else may be trying to access your account. You can view more info about this login attempt online.

If you suspect someone else may be attempting to access your account, please either:

Change your password immediately or

Lock your account online and then request Support assistance to regain access to your account.

Thanks for helping us maintain the security of your account.

The Steam Support Team

https://support.steampowered.com

This notification has been sent to the email address associated with your Steam account.

For information on Valve's privacy policy, visit http://www.valvesoftware.com/privacy.htm.

This email message was auto-generated. Please do not respond.

VALVE © Valve Corporation. All rights reserved. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries.

PLEASE STEAM LOCK MY ACCOUNT IMMEDIATELY!

I'VE BEEN HACKED!

- Message by our staff on Wed, 17th Dec 2014 5:57

IMPORTANT!

*If your Steam account has been hijacked, your computer's security may be compromised as well.*

Please reply to this ticket after completing these steps to confirm that your computer is secured and free of malware:

1) Scan your computer for viruses, key loggers, spyware, and other malicious code with a virus scan utility that has the most recent virus definitions.

2) Change your SteamPowered.com Support Account password and the password for the e-mail account you are using to contact Support. If you no longer have access to the email that is associated with your account, please reply with your new email address.

Finally, to ensure the speediest results, please make sure you have provided adequate information and proof of ownership:

https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=2347-QDFN-4366

2 Message by you on Wed, 17th Dec 2014 6:01

Steam account name: hatsuneblaster01

Steam contact email: [email protected]

Proof of Account Ownership:

Full Name: Alvin Tan

Last Four Digits: 1960

Lock it immediately and bring back my items! Thank you so much!

3 Message by you on Wed, 17th Dec 2014 6:21

Please lock my account, I beg of thee.

Your actual location info:

IP address:

City name:

QUEZON CITY

State name:

MANILA

Country name:

PH

Current login attempt info:

IP address:

City name:

CHANGSHA

State name:

HUNAN

Country name:

CN

Ban that f✿✿✿✿er's IP address and teach those hackers a lesson!

Full Name: Alvin Lagamayo Tan

4 Message by you on Sat, 20th Dec 2014 1:36

STEAM

Dear hatsuneblaster01,

Are you logging into the Steam client from a new computer? Here’s the Steam Guard code you’ll need to complete the process:

QGDNJ

If you haven’t recently tried to login to the Steam client… from the computer located at 223.145.170.230 (CN), someone else may be trying to access your account. You can view more info about this login attempt online.

If you suspect someone else may be attempting to access your account, please either:

Change your password immediately or

Lock your account online and then request Support assistance to regain access to your account.

Thanks for helping us maintain the security of your account.

The Steam Support Team

https://support.steampowered.com

This notification has been sent to the email address associated with your Steam account.

For information on Valve's privacy policy, visit http://www.valvesoftware.com/privacy.htm.

This email message was auto-generated. Please do not respond.

VALVE © Valve Corporation. All rights reserved. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries.

PLEASE STEAM LOCK MY ACCOUNT IMMEDIATELY!

I'VE BEEN HACKED!

5 Message by you on Sat, 20th Dec 2014 1:36

Full Name: Alvin Lagamayo Tan

Lock it immediately and bring back my items! Thank you so much!

6 Message by Support Tech Walter on Mon, 29th Dec 2014 13:54

Hello Timothy,

Thank you for contacting Steam Support.

We apologize for the delay.

It appears that your account may have been compromised. We strongly encourage you to review the following article to help protect your account and computer in the future:

TITLE: Account Security Recommendations

URL: http://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=1266-OAFV-8478

We have reset your account password and sent the new login information to the e-mail address associated with this support account. If you do not receive the e-mail, please check your spam or trash folder.

Note: The new password consists of all numbers.

To further protect your account, you will be unable to trade or use the Community Market for a period of time.

If you are missing items/gifts on your account, please reply to this ticket with a screenshot of your trade history as outlined here: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=4841-YKCM-0427

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

IF THIS WAS RELATED TO THE FIRST HACKING, then here are screenshots of my appeals to Steam Support.

http://img.../CrBgd

and the following scams that happened due to that "PayPal incident"

http://img.../koFqF

along with another help screenshot.

http://img.../M4rqM

I come back from Hong Kong this December and this is what I see. I changed my Steam account's email from Yahoo to Gmail.

Oh, just in case you need more evidence...

Here are my friends trying to defend me when I got hacked last December. You can check it out in my Steam profile. I never made it "Private" in my entire life. That would make me suspicious.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

sizzuhs 17 Dec, 2014 @ 10:25pm

Talked with the original owner of this account.

HE GOT HACKED, please, please, do not trade with this guy starting December 17, 9PM GMT +8

Far Wryyy 31 Dec, 2014 @ 2:15am

RIP MY ASS f✿✿✿✿✿✿ s✿✿✿ I'M BACK MAN HOLY SHIET

How to change email cuz f✿✿✿ Yahoo

Standin. P500 Giveaway 26 Dec, 2014 @ 9:27am Delete

RIP Haku 1896-December 17, 9PM GMT +8

Snoopy (Give this guy 5 keys. He's sweet.) 21 Dec, 2014 @ 7:51pm

gg

HEAD RUSH 18 Dec, 2014 @ 4:55pm

rip

sushbro 17 Dec, 2014 @ 10:50pm

Guy got hacked.

Do NOT trade with him if you value your finest moneys.

Ah, if you still don't believe that this is my account, check out my Youtube channel.

https://www...S-6tmQ

This is really really my permanent account and this is the owner of this account.

I am innocent, I tell you. I demand someone like a lawyer or such. I'm just here living my life normally then suddenly I get hacked in the middle of my exam week/Christmas vacation and suddenly I get banned from trading here. When I came back to my account, YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW HEARTBREAKING IT IS TO SEE MANY PEOPLE CURSING AT YOU AND COMPLAINING WHILE SPAMMING "GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK".

Oh my god. Since this is my one and only appeal... I guess I'll have to transfer if this appeal won't reach you guys.

How the heck do I transfer games though...

Oh well. I believe that there's many like me who got banned like this and shamed on by the community for some things they did not do. 1) Protect their account very well. 2) Scam.

I do wish for a public apology to those who publicly insulted my very being for doing something that I have not done if I have been declared "innocent".

Thanks.