1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198064522371 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Jangle Piano, Nov 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jangle Piano

Jangle Piano New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:40112305
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198064522371

Victim profile: 76561198040490338

What happened? Description:
    He friended me asking to pay with paypal for my knife and ak case hardened. He said he didn't want to go first because he got scammed before. I traded him my knife and he made up a story to get my ak too. He said he sent the paypal gift for the knife and proceeded to make up a story about his friend's dead mother to try and get my ak too. I denied and he proceeded to remove me from steam and not send the funds through paypal. I includ a text copy of the chat log as well as screen caps of the convo, trade, and paypal.​

Provide Evidence:
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2015
  2. Boule_de_Neige

Boule_de_Neige New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:30066133
    He tried and failed to scam me, and 2 of my friends who I'll get screenshots from when they get up.

I love how the pity party story changes just a little every time lel

2nd screenshot (e403) is the first one and it overlaps a little to (2bd)

Attached Files:

Jangle Piano likes this.
  3. hellscreams2001

hellscreams2001 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:52128321
    AWWW thats cute ur backing ur friend up and wel tbh it was his stupidity that he believed me i sent him the money but he is claiming it never got there
  4. Boule_de_Neige

Boule_de_Neige New User

Steam:
    lmao you realize you're digging your own grave right? The more you reply to your cases the more they get bumped and the more admins take notice.

It's a little sad that you pretend that your mother died to scam people, with all that money you scammed maybe you could take some English classes?;)
    Jangle Piano likes this.
  5. hellscreams2001

hellscreams2001 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:52128321
    Well m8 why are you even here just asking protecting your little buds. First of all i couldnt care less on what you say if you have your own stuff to say or report make a seperate report please and we will talk there and its kind of funny since my mother is died and i dont scam at all and b✿✿✿✿ like you all day and even if im digging my own grave i really couldnt care less you know i have made so much money not by scamming or anything just by investing,betting,trading, and so on so please piss off Thanks!
  6. Boule_de_Neige

Boule_de_Neige New User

Steam:
    Well I mean you are the one posting in this thread, so if you want me to piss off all you have to do is leave. You're the one who said they're 24 in the chat log. Act like it.

And if your mother actually died, how come the story changes every time you told us? First your friend was suicidal because of his mother dying, then just your mother died, then both your parents died in a car wreck, then now just your mother died again? Shouldn't you at least get your story straight before trying to post a rebuttal?

Attached Files:

7. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    Jangle Piano,
    I need a full screen picture of your all activity screen from Paypal for the past month. In that picture I need to see the url bar at the top of the photo. Do not crop or edit this.
    I need a full screen picture of your trade history for the day of said scam. In that picture I need to see at least one trade from the previous day.
    Jangle Piano likes this.
  8. a Gentleman

a Gentleman SteamRep Moderator Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:25990581
    Hello,

Please do not carry out discussions in report threads - they are NOT forums for open discourse.

If you have something constructive to add, you are welcome to reply. However, opinions, "he scammed me too"s, vouches, and anecdotes are not welcome and will result in forum warnings and bans.

Specific things we do not want to see are:
    - Repping. Evidence stands by itself and any vouches are disregarded and void.
    - Reporting the accused, they should make their own report.
    - Petty replies and drawn out arguments.
    - Opinions on the report as a whole.

Things that we want to see are:
    - Asking reporter to upload evidence that is currently missing from report criteria.
    - Additional evidence, for example item history on backpack.tf or tf2items.
    - Accused user replying, settling the report by either counter evidence.

Best,
    Gentleman
  9. Jangle Piano

Jangle Piano New User

Steam:
    Here are the screenshots you requested

Attached Files:

10. Jangle Piano

Jangle Piano New User

Steam:
    If there is any thing else you need please let me know.
  11. Silv# B/S keys tf2/cs:go

Silv# B/S keys tf2/cs:go Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:63568354
    hi i think this guy need a trade ban he have 3 scam report mine has all proofs
  12. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    Go to your Paypal home page and click on the tab that says ACTIVITY. Select the month of November in the search criteria. I need a full screen picture of that.
    Go to your Steam profile page and click on your inventory. At the top of that page click the MORE tab and select inventory history. Go to the trade you made with the accused and get a full screen picture of that. Include at least one trade from the previous day.
  13. Jangle Piano

Jangle Piano New User

Steam:

Attached Files:

14. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    Hello @Jangle Piano, Evidence reviewed and ready for admin to process.
  15. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Hello @Jangle Piano,

Your report was accepted and the accused was banned. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.

Thank you for reporting this user.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.