1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198064940993 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Savanity, Jan 10, 2015.

1. Savanity

Savanity New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:94256673
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198064940993

Victim profile: 76561198148779075

What happened? Description:
    I was doing a trade with him for 425 keys, I forgot to add his knife to the trade, he accepted and ran off then claimed it was a gift.​

Provide Evidence:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

he removed me after the trade and claimed it was a gift​

Attached Files:

2. C0RE

C0RE New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:52337632
    It was a gift because you have to press: "I AGREE TO SEND THIS AS A GIFT" and you also dont checked this.

My fault ? I dont think so.
    Also when you read the Terms of steam they explain you that you are fully indipendent and must look for everything by your own.
    And you sended it as a Gift AFTER pressing "accept to send as a gift"

Screens here: (Also screen of his good friend "THE ADMIN / MM / WHATEVER"

Also he had enough time to cancel or check the trade once again because i was in MatchMaking before.

Nevermind.
    I dont care about the key's, knife or an trade ban / scammer sticky / ban ban / losing my Inventory / losing my Account.
    Im in right. And i know this. :)

You Gift it to me. Thats the Point.

From my side it wasnt the best action from me but it wasnt a scamm. Because i just received it as a gift and this is the shitty online World bro.
    I did also enough mistakes / lose my skins / get scammed - but do i get any revenge against them ? - No, because no one cares.

Greets.

12521525.png Unbenannt2424.png
  3. Savanity

Savanity New User

Steam:
    I have said it's not a gift, I am stating that VERY clear now that's out of the way! Can you give me my knife or be marked as a scammer
  4. C0RE

C0RE New User

Steam:

what would you call it ? You wrote by your own that you sended it as a gift.
    Also blind People would see the "Gift notice" before sending the trade offer.

Example:

You go on the street and give your pocket to "somebody".
    That "somebody" say thank you - and go ahead.
    After that you call the Police to F*ck "somebody" ?

What a annoying story :D
  5. C0RE

C0RE New User

Steam:

Mark me as a Scammer, please.

For accepting a very bounteous gift.?

Thank you by the way.
    And now im out of this topic.

have a good life.
  6. Savanity

Savanity New User

Steam:
    You can claim it was a gift but it was a mistake on my part, I've told you this and you still refuse on giving the item back EVEN THOUGH WE had an agreement.
    Also, that story isn't the same as all because 1: They never had an agreement before hand, 2: The guy never asked for his pocket back.
  7. Alias

Alias New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:11128522
    The chat message clearly indicates that it was a trade for a CS GO knife for 425 keys.

If the person with whom you have an agreement on the trade price makes a mistake, it doesn't give you the right to steal him of his keys which you are clearly doing here stating it was a gift. Even if he makes a mistake, if you are a honest trader you can always point out his mistake instead of removing him immediately on accepting the keys.
    If dishonesty is the ethics by which you trade, I would say you deserve a scammer tag. Anyway, since you have already posted my chat message with you above, I am out of this report and will wait for a steamrep mod/admin to take a look into this report.
  8. Savanity

Savanity New User

Steam:
    The trade was a trade offer by the way.
  9. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    Either honor the agreement or get marked... Agreement was documented X for Y, so you have to honor it. Mistakes do happen, and we did mark for this kind of thing before.

You could have called it a "gift" if it was without a prior agreement. Once agreement was struck and any traded, that agreement is BOUND. If either made a mistake, both have the responsibility to work that out.

Anything unclear? Don't think so. I've put this in watched, @Savanity reply if he repays you your items or gives you that item that you agreed upon. If not within 2 days, reply anyways, then I'll handle the report.
  10. C0RE

C0RE New User

Steam:
    give a s✿✿✿ on mistakes.

its not my problem when anyone do a mistake.

im an asocial player who look just for his own best.

You want to know why ?

Because i dont know this stupid ppl who did such hard stupid kind of mistake.

ARE YOU SURE THAT YOU WANT TO SEND THIS AS GIFT

A BIG FAT PLOPUP.

YES | CANCEL

suck my dick bitchhead.

bye. (;
  11. SilentReaper(SR)

SteamRep Admin:
    @Xellion Each report is considered on its own. So even if a party has been banned by SR, they also can report scammers. Just that the evidence needs a higher standard, but as the accused is acknowledging it here, its considered proven.

@C0RE you sure? this means a ban on almost all trading sites and servers.
  12. Xellion

Xellion New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:53498592
    @Silentreaper I understand, totally clear! I didn't say I don't allow him to report anothrr one, I just said it's funny.
    Of course he is upset bc he got scammed, but so do I too. And he scammed me about the double price.
  13. C0RE

C0RE New User

Steam:
    Goddamn so nice. :'D
    Never laught so much. and he cries for his 425keys by doing a mistake hahahaha :'D
  14. C0RE

C0RE New User

Steam:

just on the site's right.?

but on steam im still possible to trade :'D
  15. C0RE

C0RE New User

Steam:
    One more thing.

i saw at Steamrep also this:

What is a Scammer?

A scammer is anyone that uses deception, thievery, lies, or anything that is underhanded to take advantage of or steal from another trader.

and i never did something like this :'D
  16. Savanity

Savanity New User

Steam:
    You'll be banned from most servers and people who trade with you will be punished.. as it states in the FQ.
  17. Savanity

Savanity New User

Steam:
    Mark him pls
  18. SilentReaper(SR)

SteamRep Admin:
    Hello @Savanity,

Your report was accepted and the accused was banned. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accused's profile
    2. Click "More" drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose "Report Violation"
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click "Submit Report"

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.

Thank you for reporting this user.