1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Evidence Provided Report: 76561198065141902 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Previously Banned Reports' started by Joshua Graham, Jul 30, 2014.

1. Joshua Graham

Joshua Graham New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:72686410
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198065141902 ()

Victim profile: 76561198105638548

What happened? Description:
    I posted a trade on csgolounge.com in which I request 20 EUR or 27 USD for my AWP Redline StatTrak (FT). A couple of people responded, some obviously scammers, and then one guy:

| steamname: Trade money + Knife :D
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:63822425
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198087910579
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Maqnataur
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198087910579

added me and said that we will use a middleman to complete the trade. He agreed on the price, and agreed to use PayPal (see screenshot named "fraud_for_awp.jpg", there's my conversation with him). I checked him on SteamRep and his record was clean, then the guy named Alias added me. Later I found out that was not the Alias who is an official middleman, but some guy that presented himself as Alias.

After the fake Alias said that the other guy sent him the money, I sent my AWP to him via trade window. After that they both went offline, removed me from their friends lists and I think blocked me.

I checked their inventories and one of them even has a knife so apparently someone else has been scammed aswell. Please, take my report into account and mark them as scammers, so atleast people who check SteamRep.com before trading would be warned and perhaps scams would be prevented.

I am open for any cooperation you'd like in order to help in the investigation.

Best regards​

Provide Evidence:
    I have added in attachments all the necessary screenshots to prove that this scam happened. If you need any more I'll gladly send them to you, I still keep the chat window open.​

Attached Files:

2. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    I need a full screen picture of your trade history.
    I need the Steam Id block for the fake middleman.
    I need the Steam id block for the real Alias.
  3. Joshua Graham

Joshua Graham New User

Steam:
    Steam ID block for real Alias:

Steam ID block for fake middleman:

I've attached the full screenshot with my login and taskbar cropped, is that ok?

Attached Files:

4. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    Thank you. Ready for review.
  5. Joshua Graham

Joshua Graham New User

Steam:
    The fake middleman got a trade ban from Valve. The look of his profile is completely changed.

faggot_got_tradeban.jpg

Checked on SteamRep aswell, he may have changed username and URL but his SteamID64 is the same

faggot_on_steamrep.jpg
  6. Joshua Graham

Joshua Graham New User

Steam:
    Please review this report, both scammers have VAC bans, their profiles are now private, and the fake middleman still has a Valve trade ban.
  7. Joshua Graham

Joshua Graham New User

Steam:
    edit: the fake middleman is on probation right now
  8. Feltus

Feltus New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:38341569
    Tried to scam me just now, be aware